|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the SVR headquarters described in Chapter 2?
2. What does the word "razdelenie" translate to in English (216)?
3. Where do both Nate and Dominika swim laps regularly in Chapter 10?
(a) Khamovniki Swimming Hall.
(b) The Tokmach Swimming Hall.
(c) The Bulochki Swimming Hall.
(d) The Yrjönkatu Swimming Hall.
4. What does "spokoinoi noce" mean in English (209)?
(c) Good morning.
5. What recipe concludes Chapter 17?
(a) "Ustinov's Rustic Pate."
(b) "Nate's Veal Picatta."
(c) "SVR Cafeteria Chicken Kiev."
(d) "Gable's Cheese Fondue."
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the elderly agents' codenames that work on Dominika's case in Chapter 11?
2. When did the changeover from KGB to SVR occur?
3. What does the word "nadziratel" translate to in English (168)?
4. What is Jaana's last name?
5. Who oversees Dominika in her assignment in Chapter 10?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)