|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Referring to the AVR, the narrator states in Chapter 6, "The school had been renamed several times during the Cold War, from the Higher Intelligence School to the Red Banner Institute to the AVR, but veterans simply called it" what (62)?
(a) School No. 432.
(b) School No. 101.
(c) School No. 113.
(d) School No. 6.
2. Who is described in Chapter 2 as "a blond scorpion with languid blue eyes" (17)?
(a) Vladimir Putin.
(b) Vladimir Kryuchkov.
(c) Anatoly Golov.
(d) Sonya Moroyeva.
3. When did the changeover from KGB to SVR occur?
4. What information is related to Dominika in the white envelope she finds in her in-box at her desk in Chapter 9?
(a) Delon has a daughter.
(b) Delon is a firefighter.
(c) Delon is an American mole.
(d) Delon is a Russian mole.
5. What color does Dominika see emanating from Anya when she first meets her at the Sparrow School?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the psychology instructor Mikhail said to be in Chapter 6?
2. What is General Korchnoi's position?
3. What is the Executive Action Department of the SVR referred to as in Chapter 4?
4. What does the word "krolik" translate to in English, according to the narrator in Chapter 9 (104)?
5. Who is the CIA's chief of station that lectures Nate in Chapter 2?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)