|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What recipe concludes Chapter 32?
(a) "Fori Imperiale's Spaghetti alla Bottarga."
(b) "Gable's Proper French Omelet."
(c) "Sophie's Vinaigrette."
(d) "Gable's Cheese Fondue."
2. What does Dominika translate the word "zalozhnica" to in English in Chapter 16 (206)?
(a) Old man.
3. Who does Zyuganov summon to his office in the end of Chapter 30?
4. What does Dominika note about the mirror in her room at the Sparrow School?
(a) It is a two-way mirror.
(b) It is covered in dust.
(c) It is very small.
(d) It is broken.
5. How old is Simon Delon described in his file?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dominika's training alias at the Sparrow School?
2. What does the word "lichinki" translate to in English, according to narration in Chapter 9?
3. Referring to her training at the Sparrow School, Dominika "told herself this wasn't love. This school, this mansion secluded behind walls topped with broken glass, was an engine of the state that institutionalized and dehumanized love. It didn't count, it was physical sex, it was training, like" what (92)?
4. What noodle soup is given to the Sparrow School recruits for their first dinner?
5. How many numbered rooms are there in the quarters for the students at the Sparrow School?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)