Chapters 1 - 3
1. What does SDR stand for?
(a) Sudden disappearance route.
(b) Surveillance detection route.
(c) Spy defection referendum.
(d) Surveillance distraction routine.
2. How long is the SDR that Nate runs in Chapter 1?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 16 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
3. For how long has MARBLE been working for the CIA in Chapter 1?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 14 years.
(d) 12 years.
4. How old is Nate Nash said to be in Chapter 1?
5. Approximately how old is MARBLE said to be in Chapter 1?
(a) In his seventies.
(b) In his fifties.
(c) In his forties.
(d) In his sixties.
6. Where does Nate hide out after almost being hit by the car in Chapter 1?
(a) A burger joint.
(b) A cathedral.
(c) A synogogue.
(d) A soup kitchen.
7. What recipe is included in the end of Chapter 1?
(a) "Old Lady's Beet Soup."
(b) "Ustinov's Rustic Pate."
(c) "Gable's Cheese Fondue."
(d) "Pytt i Panna."
8. Where are the SVR headquarters described in Chapter 2?
9. How old is Vanya Egorov in Chapter 2?
This section contains 3,635 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)