|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ji Li and her classmates point out to each other?
(b) Four Olds.
(d) Red Army members.
2. Where was Ji Li supposed to post advertisements when classes were canceled?
(a) Doors of the Army members.
(b) The school windows.
(d) Houses of the rich.
3. What was Song Po-Po's occupation?
(c) Land lady.
4. What did Grandma do to make her suspicious to the Red Guard?
(a) Wrote a rebel book.
(b) Married a land lord.
(c) Took pictures off the Propaganda Wall.
(d) Hoarded money.
5. What was Ji Yung doing when something was stolen from him?
(a) Painting a picture.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Catching crickets.
(d) Taking a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went with Ji Li to hear Jia Hong-yu?
2. What were the students told to make when classes were canceled?
3. What did Ji Li learn about her parents when she was not allowed to be in a special group?
4. Why did Dad send the children away when Tian was visiting?
5. What did Ji Li's family do with old pictures?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Dad do with Grandmother's trunks, and why?
2. What did Six Fingers take from Ji Li and why?
3. How did Ji Li respond to the bike incident?
4. What happened at the Great Prosperity Market and why?
5. What did Ji Li do at Grandpa Hong's?
6. How did Mom preserve her ancestor's clothing?
7. Who were the Red Successors?
8. Why did Ji Li smell smoke in her house one night?
9. Where did Ji Li go while her house was searched?
10. Why did Ji Yung get in his first fights?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)