|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Song Po-Po try to do while Ji Li was sick with a fever?
(a) Cheer her up.
(b) Change her ideas.
(c) Get new papers.
(d) Make her well.
2. How did Ji Li know An Yi?
(a) They were co-workers.
(b) They were cousins.
(c) They were friends.
(d) They were neighbors.
3. How did Ji Li get inspiration for her assignment when classes were canceled?
(a) She read some books.
(b) She asked her parents.
(c) She looked at all the other creations.
(d) She viewed some billboards.
4. What did Ji Li say about Six Fingers?
(a) He was very cocky.
(b) He was very powerful.
(c) He was very scary.
(d) He was very demanding.
5. Why did Dad take Grandma on a picnic?
(a) To help her relax.
(b) To get her outside.
(c) To let her see her home.
(d) To hide her from the search.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ji Li hide after turning down the chance to be part of a special group?
2. What did Mom make a comforter out of?
3. How did Ji Li respond when she heard someone who disagreed with the New China campaign?
4. What announced the search parties?
5. What were the Red Successors?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when the Red Guard asked to borrow a bike?
2. Who were the Red Successors?
3. What did Ji Li have to do outside of Jiang-Xi's house?
4. What kind of honor was Ji Li given at the beginning of the book?
5. What made Ji Li happy to skip school?
6. Where did Ji Li go while her house was searched?
7. What did Dad do with Grandmother's trunks, and why?
8. How did Grandmother feel about the Four lds, and how did Ji Li respond to this?
9. What made Ji Li get a lecture from the Red Successors?
10. Why did Ji Yung get in his first fights?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)