|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grandma do to make her suspicious to the Red Guard?
(a) Hoarded money.
(b) Married a land lord.
(c) Wrote a rebel book.
(d) Took pictures off the Propaganda Wall.
2. Where did Ji Li learn about the New China campaign?
(a) In church.
(b) At school.
(c) In books.
(d) At home.
3. What occupation did Ji Li's parents once hold?
4. What did Mom make a comforter out of?
(a) Grandmother's blouses.
(b) Bibs and rags.
(c) Baby diapers and scarves.
(d) Ancestor clothing.
5. How did Ji Li feel about being part of the New China campaign?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ji Li know An Yi?
2. What did Ji Li do after being lectured by the Red Successors?
3. What was Song Po-Po's occupation?
4. Where did Jia Hong-yu see the largest group of Red Guards?
5. What were the schools in China supposed to be producing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What made Ji Li get a lecture from the Red Successors?
2. What happened when the Red Guard asked to borrow a bike?
3. Who were the Red Successors?
4. Why did Ji Yung get in his first fights?
5. How did Grandmother feel about the Four lds, and how did Ji Li respond to this?
6. How did Ji Li choose what to put on her posters?
7. How did Ji Li respond to the bike incident?
8. Why were classes canceled?
9. What was Ji Li's living situation at the beginning of the book?
10. What did Ji Li do at Grandpa Hong's?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)