|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was painted on the Propaganda Wall?
(a) Statements from the Officials.
(b) A timeline of the old days.
(c) Posts about imposters.
(d) A picture of Mao.
2. What did the Red Successors lecture Ji Li about?
(a) Her family ties.
(b) Her class level.
(c) Her devotion to past teachers.
(d) Her friends.
3. What did the classes study when the school was re-opened?
(a) Old petitions.
(b) Chinese history.
(d) Mao documents.
4. What did Ji Li and her classmates point out to each other?
(c) Red Army members.
(d) Four Olds.
5. How did Ji Li know An Yi?
(a) They were friends.
(b) They were cousins.
(c) They were neighbors.
(d) They were co-workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did not let Ji Li watch search parties?
2. What did Ji Li mean?
3. Why was Ji Li denied a place in the Red Successors?
4. Where did Jia Hong-yu see the largest group of Red Guards?
5. What was never supposed to compromise political principles?
Short Essay Questions
1. What made Ji Li happy to skip school?
2. How did An Yi's grandmother die?
3. Why was Ji Li unable to be in the Red Successors?
4. What did Ji Li do at Grandpa Hong's?
5. What did Six Fingers do in the neighborhood?
6. Why did Ji Li smell smoke in her house one night?
7. What did Ji Li have to do outside of Jiang-Xi's house?
8. What did Six Fingers take from Ji Li and why?
9. What did Dad do with Grandmother's trunks, and why?
10. Where did Ji Li go while her house was searched?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)