|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was never supposed to compromise political principles?
(b) Family relationships.
(c) Past influences.
(d) Moral values.
2. What did Six Fingers' group do?
(a) Investigated rumors to seek the truth.
(b) Wrote out propaganda.
(c) Took over landowners.
(d) Turned names into the Black Category.
3. What group was Ji Li selected to be a part of at the beginning of the book?
(a) A courrier group.
(b) A marching group.
(c) A spy group.
(d) A dance group.
4. How was Grandmother taken to the clinic?
(a) They took the bus.
(b) They took a pedicab.
(c) They used a litter.
(d) They walked.
5. Where was the Propaganda Wall placed?
(a) Behind the public offices.
(b) At the end of the alley.
(c) In front of the school.
(d) In the town square.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ji Li do after being lectured by the Red Successors?
2. What did search parties look for after the posters went up?
3. What made it hard for Jia Hong-yu to march?
4. What Committee was over education when the schools re-opened?
5. What was stolen from Ji Yung to get him in a fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Ji Li go while her house was searched?
2. How did Mom preserve her ancestor's clothing?
3. Why did Ji Li have to take over the cooking in her house and how did she feel about this?
4. What did Six Fingers do in the neighborhood?
5. What did Dad do with Grandmother's trunks, and why?
6. What happened when the Red Guard asked to borrow a bike?
7. Why was Ji Li unable to be in the Red Successors?
8. What was a Four Old?
9. What did Ji Li have to do outside of Jiang-Xi's house?
10. What made Ji Li get a lecture from the Red Successors?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)