|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Grandpa Hong's stall when classes were canceled?
(a) It was destroyed.
(b) It was postered.
(c) It was painted over.
(d) It was bankrupted.
2. How did Ji Li get inspiration for her assignment when classes were canceled?
(a) She asked her parents.
(b) She read some books.
(c) She looked at all the other creations.
(d) She viewed some billboards.
3. What was Song Po-Po's occupation?
(d) Land lady.
4. Why did Ji Li's family do what they did with old pictures?
(a) They were bad evidence.
(b) They were Four Olds.
(c) They wanted to preserve the past.
(d) They were tired of the connections.
5. What were the Red Successors?
(a) The new teacher foundation.
(b) The young version of the Red Guard.
(c) The opposition to the Red Guard.
(d) The female sector of the Red Guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ji Li say about Six Fingers?
2. Where did Dad take meetings late at night?
3. What did Six Fingers run?
4. What was the New China campaign trying to stomp out?
5. Who went with Ji Li to hear Jia Hong-yu?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Ji Li respond to the bike incident?
2. How did An Yi's grandmother die?
3. What did Ji Li have to do outside of Jiang-Xi's house?
4. What made Ji Li get a lecture from the Red Successors?
5. Why did Ji Yung get in his first fights?
6. What was a Four Old?
7. What happened at the Great Prosperity Market and why?
8. What was Ji Li's living situation at the beginning of the book?
9. How did Ji Li choose what to put on her posters?
10. Why did Ji Li have to take over the cooking in her house and how did she feel about this?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)