|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Six Fingers run?
(a) An Underground Society.
(b) A Literary Club.
(c) A Propaganda Printer.
(d) A Neighborhood Dictatorship Group.
2. What did Mom make a comforter out of?
(a) Baby diapers and scarves.
(b) Bibs and rags.
(c) Grandmother's blouses.
(d) Ancestor clothing.
3. How did Ji Li know An Yi?
(a) They were co-workers.
(b) They were neighbors.
(c) They were cousins.
(d) They were friends.
4. What did Jiang Xi do that was shocking to Ji Li?
(a) Spoke out against binding.
(b) Wore make up.
(c) Worked outside the home.
(d) Courted men.
5. What made it hard for Jia Hong-yu to march?
(a) Her leaders didn't trust her.
(b) She looked like a man.
(c) Her parents forbade it.
(d) She was so young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ji Li say about Six Fingers?
2. What did Song Po-Po try to do while Ji Li was sick with a fever?
3. What did the classes study when the school was re-opened?
4. How did Ji Li respond when she heard someone who disagreed with the New China campaign?
5. What did Ji Li rent from Grandpa Hong?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did An Yi's grandmother die?
2. Why was Ji Li unable to be in the Red Successors?
3. How did Grandmother feel about the Four lds, and how did Ji Li respond to this?
4. How did Ji Li respond to the bike incident?
5. How did Ji Li choose what to put on her posters?
6. What was a Four Old?
7. What kind of honor was Ji Li given at the beginning of the book?
8. What did Six Fingers take from Ji Li and why?
9. Who were the Red Successors?
10. What was Ji Li's living situation at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)