|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did not let Ji Li watch search parties?
(a) Son Po-Po.
(d) An Yi.
2. What did the newspapers say the schools in China were producing?
3. Why did Ji Li's family do what they did with old pictures?
(a) They were bad evidence.
(b) They wanted to preserve the past.
(c) They were Four Olds.
(d) They were tired of the connections.
4. What did the mop on the balcony mean?
(a) Food was low.
(b) Someone had died.
(c) It was safe to come home.
(d) There was danger ahead.
5. What did Ji Li's family do with old pictures?
(a) Burned them.
(b) Ripped them apart.
(c) Burried them.
(d) Sewed them into pillows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ji Li rent from Grandpa Hong?
2. What caused Ji Li to take over the cooking in her house?
3. What made Ji Li lonely?
4. What did Ji Li mean?
5. What did the Red Guard want to borrow from the washboard man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of honor was Ji Li given at the beginning of the book?
2. Where did Ji Li go while her house was searched?
3. What did Six Fingers do in the neighborhood?
4. How did Grandmother feel about the Four lds, and how did Ji Li respond to this?
5. What happened when the Red Guard asked to borrow a bike?
6. What made Ji Li happy to skip school?
7. Why did Ji Yung get in his first fights?
8. Why did Ji Li smell smoke in her house one night?
9. Why was Ji Li unable to be in the Red Successors?
10. Why was Ji Li's name included on a poster?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)