|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made it hard for Jia Hong-yu to march?
(a) She looked like a man.
(b) She was so young.
(c) Her parents forbade it.
(d) Her leaders didn't trust her.
2. What did Six Fingers run?
(a) An Underground Society.
(b) A Literary Club.
(c) A Propaganda Printer.
(d) A Neighborhood Dictatorship Group.
3. Who did not let Ji Li watch search parties?
(b) An Yi.
(d) Son Po-Po.
4. Why did Ji Li's family do what they did with old pictures?
(a) They wanted to preserve the past.
(b) They were bad evidence.
(c) They were Four Olds.
(d) They were tired of the connections.
5. What were the students told to make when classes were canceled?
(a) Storage units.
(b) Bomb shelters.
(d) Warm clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Ji Li born?
2. What was Song Po-Po's occupation?
3. What were the schools in China supposed to be producing?
4. What did Mom make a comforter out of?
5. Who disagreed with the New China campaign?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Ji Li's living situation at the beginning of the book?
2. Why did Ji Li smell smoke in her house one night?
3. How did An Yi's grandmother die?
4. What made Ji Li happy to skip school?
5. What did Six Fingers do in the neighborhood?
6. What did Six Fingers take from Ji Li and why?
7. Who were the Red Successors?
8. What made Ji Li get a lecture from the Red Successors?
9. Where did Ji Li go while her house was searched?
10. Why were classes canceled?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)