Quiz: Writing Da-zi-bao, pgs. 38-51
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What were the schools in China supposed to be producing?
2. What did Ji Li have a hard time thinking of when classes were canceled?
a) Ways to enhance China.
b) Ways to protect her grandmother.
c) Negative views of her teachers.
d) A salute to Mao.
3. What was never supposed to compromise political principles?
a) Past influences.
b) Family relationships.
c) Moral values.
4. Where was Ji Li supposed to post advertisements when classes were canceled?
a) Doors of the Army members.
b) Houses of the rich.
d) The school windows.
5. What did the newspapers say the schools in China...
This section contains 279 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)