|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went on stage at the talent show before GOD?
2. Holly and Bill have been accepted to colleges far apart. What are they going to do about their relationship?
3. During Steve and Sarah's argument, what did Sarah do?
4. What was Steve's winning essay about?
5. While in Economics class, which celebrity did Toby say had died?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the purpose of the club that Doug started called GOD. In what ways did the club contradict itself? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Jealousy is found many times throughout the story.
Part 1) Explain how jealousy affects people.
Part 2) Why is jealousy such an overwhelming emotion?
Part 3) What would have been your reaction to finding your boyfriend/girlfriend sleeping with your high school teacher?
Essay Topic 3
Divorced families are becoming more common. In what ways is Steve's family typical for a divorced family? In what ways are they atypical?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)