|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Steve and Dub lose that summer?
(a) Their sanity.
(b) Their virginity.
(c) Their feelings for each other.
(d) Their car.
2. What does Doug refer to Dub as?
(a) Steve's partner.
(b) Steve's wife.
(c) Steve's mother.
(d) Steve's sister.
3. Why did Steve go to Texas after graduation?
(a) His mother made him.
(b) For an Astros game.
(c) To see Dub before college.
(d) For his father's wedding.
4. Sarah received permission to go where?
(a) To the mall.
(b) To the beauty salon.
(c) To the Pearl Jam concert.
(d) To her father's house.
5. What did Steve title his essay for Mr.DeMouy?
(a) Knee Deep in the Heart of Texas.
(b) My Essay for Mr.DeMouy.
(c) Where I go From Here.
(d) This is how I got here.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Steve tell the waitress in Cap's he was majoring in?
2. Who was the quote by on Steve's invitation?
3. On the phone, his father asked Steve a favor. What was it?
4. Since becoming an item, who has Steve been avoiding?
5. What became the "center of GOD universe"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it that Steve discovers at the senior assembly after Mr. DeMouy talks?
2. What was Mr. Waters' first official duty to perform after signing their charter?
3. Since beginning the essay for Mr.DeMouy, Steve has only used drugs once. What happened to cause Steve to resort back to getting high to deal with his emotions the second time?
4. Describe the GOD meeting in Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 112-113).
5. What does Steve find when he returns home from his mother's during Christmas vacation?
6. During his senior year, Sarah and Steve get into a large fight one night while watching videos. What was it about and what was revealed?
7. What did GOD club do for the talent show and what was the outcome?
8. Allison and Steve start seeing more of each other their senior year, yet Steve doesn't acknowledge her in certain places--where and why?
9. Describe the first assignment in Mr. Waters' Creative Writing class.
10. During his junior year, Steve won what award and who went with him to get it?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)