|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Steve go to Texas after graduation?
(a) For an Astros game.
(b) To see Dub before college.
(c) His mother made him.
(d) For his father's wedding.
2. Who was the senior who didn't graduate?
(a) Toby the Party
(b) John Case
(c) Allison Kimble
(d) Steven York
3. During spring break of his junior year, what new hobby did Steve learn?
(a) Getting high.
4. Where did the GOD members eat lunch?
(a) The local diner.
(b) The library.
(c) A tree between the English and Art wings.
(d) A tree staked between the gym and History wing.
5. After a fight with Sarah, what did Steve learn about his mother?
(a) That his parents divorced after their mother had an affair.
(b) That his parents divorced after his father hit his mother.
(c) That his parents divorced after their father had an affair.
(d) That his parents divorced after his mother hit his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Danny, Sarah's boyfriend, look like?
2. Who did Steve call when he got settled at college?
3. Who was the quote by on Steve's invitation?
4. Allison thinks her father would think any boy she brought home a what?
5. The wedding took place where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the GOD meeting in Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 112-113).
2. What did GOD club do for the talent show and what was the outcome?
3. What do Steve and Allison share with each other while on the trip to the Pearl Jam concert?
4. At Steve's graduation who from his family attended?
5. As a show of pride for his father, what does Steve do first when he arrives in Yakima?
6. When Steve turns in the last of his essay what do he and Mr. DeMouy talk about?
7. Who does Dub's older sister think the faculty member in charge of GOD should be and why?
8. What does Steve tell Dub about the relationship between him and his father?
9. What happens in Houston Sophomore Year (pp 127-131) when Steve returns home after Christmas break?
10. During his senior year, Sarah and Steve get into a large fight one night while watching videos. What was it about and what was revealed?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)