|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wedding took place where?
(a) A cathredal.
(b) NASA headquarters.
(c) A justice of the peace.
(d) A park.
2. The night Steve got home from San Diego what did he do?
(a) Went to work at the Cineplex.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Took a shower and went to see Dub.
3. Who went to the awards luncheon with Steve?
(b) The astronaut.
4. The night Allison and Steve cuddle on the beach, what did Allison confide to him?
(a) She ran away from home when she was eleven.
(b) Her uncle molested her when she was eleven.
(c) Her father lost his job when she was eleven.
(d) Her mother and brother were killed in a drunk driving accident when she was eleven.
5. What emotion did Steve describe when Dub went partying with her sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Veg's idea for the talent show?
2. Who was the first person Steve called when he got home?
3. Why did Steve become tearful?
4. How many times did Dub call Steve while he visited his mother for Christmas?
5. Why was Steve so happy to find out he was accepted to Harvard?
Short Essay Questions
1. As he waited in line to walk across the stage to get his diploma what thoughts go through Steve's mind?
2. Describe the GOD meeting in Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 112-113).
3. What icon died and what decision did it push Steve into making?
4. Allison and Steve start seeing more of each other their senior year, yet Steve doesn't acknowledge her in certain places--where and why?
5. What is it that Steve discovers at the senior assembly after Mr. DeMouy talks?
6. What was Mr. Waters' first official duty to perform after signing their charter?
7. What did GOD club do for the talent show and what was the outcome?
8. What are the Christmas presents Mr. Waters gives the class?
9. During his senior year, Sarah and Steve get into a large fight one night while watching videos. What was it about and what was revealed?
10. As a show of pride for his father, what does Steve do first when he arrives in Yakima?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)