|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Steve and Allison plan on keeping their relationship going when they leave for college?
(a) Writing letters often.
(b) They will see other people.
(c) Will come home once a month.
(d) Lots of phone alls.
2. Why did Steve go to Texas after graduation?
(a) For his father's wedding.
(b) His mother made him.
(c) To see Dub before college.
(d) For an Astros game.
3. After a fight with Sarah, what did Steve learn about his mother?
(a) That his parents divorced after their mother had an affair.
(b) That his parents divorced after his mother hit his father.
(c) That his parents divorced after his father hit his mother.
(d) That his parents divorced after their father had an affair.
4. What became of the GOD club after the talent show?
(a) The principal wanted permission to make DVDs of their preformance.
(b) The principal dissolved it.
(c) The principal told them all to go to detention.
(d) The principal complimented them on their preformance.
5. Why did Steve feel so forlorn on the last day of school his sophomore year?
(a) He did not want to leave his job at the Cineplex.
(b) He did not want to see his sister.
(c) He was not looking forward to three months in San Diego away from Dub..
(d) He was not looking forward to leaving his father .
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steve resent his father so much?
2. How many points above Steve's score did Allison make on the SATs?
3. After Christmas where did Dub pick Steve up?
4. What did Steve tell the waitress in Cap's he was majoring in?
5. After GODs performance where did they go?
Short Essay Questions
1. What icon died and what decision did it push Steve into making?
2. At Steve's graduation who from his family attended?
3. What do Bill and Holly say when asked how they are going to make their relationship work while they are at different colleges?
4. During his senior year, Sarah and Steve get into a large fight one night while watching videos. What was it about and what was revealed?
5. Describe the scene at Steve's father's wedding.
6. A month before graduation Steve calls his father for what reason?
7. After the breakup with Dub, what happened to Steve?
8. As a show of pride for his father, what does Steve do first when he arrives in Yakima?
9. What happens in Houston Sophomore Year (pp 127-131) when Steve returns home after Christmas break?
10. Describe the first assignment in Mr. Waters' Creative Writing class.
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)