|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Steve and Sarah's argument, what did Sarah do?
(a) She slapped Steve.
(b) She was slapped by Steve.
(c) She cried loudly and left the room.
(d) She begged Danny to beat up Steve.
2. What did GOD have to provide to be recognized as a school club?
(a) " A signed statement from the principal."
(b) "A faculty sponsor."
(c) "A contract signed by all members."
(d) "A new charter."
3. What does Dub say after Steve tells her he loves her?
(a) "I love you too."
(b) "Not tonight."
(c) "Go home."
(d) "I love this car."
4. In the yearbook picture, what did the GOD members' freehand sign language spell?
(a) Kegger Tonight.
(b) Rats Saw God.
(c) Party Hard.
(d) Join GOD.
5. Who went on stage at the talent show before GOD?
(a) The Glee club and Volleyball girls.
(b) The Future Teachers of America and Spainish club.
(c) The Russian club and FFA.
(d) The choir and the senior football boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. The night Steve got home from San Diego what did he do?
2. After the wedding where did the wedding party go to eat?
3. Where did Steve buy condoms?
4. The night Allison and Steve cuddle on the beach, what did Allison confide to him?
5. Who was the quote by on Steve's invitation?
Short Essay Questions
1. As a show of pride for his father, what does Steve do first when he arrives in Yakima?
2. What happens in Houston Sophomore Year (pp 127-131) when Steve returns home after Christmas break?
3. What was Mr. Waters' first official duty to perform after signing their charter?
4. What does Steve tell Dub about the relationship between him and his father?
5. When Steve turns in the last of his essay what do he and Mr. DeMouy talk about?
6. What do Bill and Holly say when asked how they are going to make their relationship work while they are at different colleges?
7. A month before graduation Steve calls his father for what reason?
8. During his senior year, Sarah and Steve get into a large fight one night while watching videos. What was it about and what was revealed?
9. Describe the first assignment in Mr. Waters' Creative Writing class.
10. What happens the summer before his junior year Steve flies back to Texas for his birthday?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)