|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What became the "center of GOD universe"?
(a) The local diner.
(b) Veg's garage.
(c) The Chappell garage.
(d) The high school gym.
2. What term did Dub use to describe herself in the writing assignment?
3. What was the name of the three-piece band that played during GODs performance?
(a) The GOD Sqaud.
(b) The Grippe.
(c) The Three Guys.
(d) The Clappe.
4. Who else will be going to the Pearl Jam concert with Sarah?
5. Who held a Christmas party at his house when school let out?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Christmas where did Dub pick Steve up?
2. In the yearbook picture, what did the GOD members' freehand sign language spell?
3. Who do Allison and Steve double date with often?
4. What did Steve fix in Yakima Washington?
5. Who did Steve meet before Allison left for college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in Houston Sophomore Year (pp 127-131) when Steve returns home after Christmas break?
2. What did GOD club do for the talent show and what was the outcome?
3. As a show of pride for his father, what does Steve do first when he arrives in Yakima?
4. Describe what college Steve wants to get accepted to the most and why?
5. Describe Steve's reaction to Jacqueline.
6. Describe the GOD meeting in Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 112-113).
7. At Steve's graduation who from his family attended?
8. What do Bill and Holly say when asked how they are going to make their relationship work while they are at different colleges?
9. During his junior year, Steve won what award and who went with him to get it?
10. What does Steve tell Dub about the relationship between him and his father?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)