|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah received permission to go where?
(a) To the beauty salon.
(b) To the mall.
(c) To the Pearl Jam concert.
(d) To her father's house.
2. How did Steve and Allison plan on keeping their relationship going when they leave for college?
(a) Lots of phone alls.
(b) Writing letters often.
(c) They will see other people.
(d) Will come home once a month.
3. During Steve and Sarah's argument, what did Sarah do?
(a) She was slapped by Steve.
(b) She begged Danny to beat up Steve.
(c) She cried loudly and left the room.
(d) She slapped Steve.
4. What did Steve's mom tell him before they left for the concert?
(a) "Don't drink and drive."
(b) "Keep an eye out for your sister."
(c) "What a nice boy he is."
(d) "I was worried for nothing"
5. What did Steve tell the waitress in Cap's he was majoring in?
(d) German Lit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Steve become tearful?
2. The night Steve got home from San Diego what did he do?
3. What did the astronaut have to say when he got home?
4. After the wedding where did the wedding party go to eat?
5. Where was Allison off visiting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 139-142) when the GOD group goes for a spring break party?
2. During his junior year, Steve won what award and who went with him to get it?
3. Describe what college Steve wants to get accepted to the most and why?
4. What happens the summer before his junior year Steve flies back to Texas for his birthday?
5. What has Allison and Steve's relationship evolved into at the end of the story?
6. What are the Christmas presents Mr. Waters gives the class?
7. Who does Dub's older sister think the faculty member in charge of GOD should be and why?
8. What does Steve's mother agree to and what stipulations does she put on it?
9. As he waited in line to walk across the stage to get his diploma what thoughts go through Steve's mind?
10. When Steve turns in the last of his essay what do he and Mr. DeMouy talk about?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)