|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dub call Steve in Geometry class?
(a) Her fellow.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her comrade.
(d) Her boyfriend.
2. Who do Allison and Steve double date with often?
(a) Sarah and Danny.
(b) Veg and Missy.
(c) Allan and Lorie.
(d) Cindy and Chuck.
3. What college did Steve choose?
(c) The University of Washington.
(d) University of Texas at Austin.
4. What did Steve notice hanging from the refrigerator magnet the day after the awards banquet?
(a) An invitation to the astronaut's company picnic.
(b) A note from Dub.
(c) An article from the newspaper about him.
(d) Tickets to the Astros game.
5. Who went to the awards luncheon with Steve?
(b) The astronaut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Steve get from Mr.Waters for Christmas?
2. Who accepted the position of faculty sponsor for GOD?
3. Who was the quote by on Steve's invitation?
4. For what occasion did Steve fly back to Texas to be with Dub?
5. What did GOD have to provide to be recognized as a school club?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 139-142) when the GOD group goes for a spring break party?
2. Describe the first assignment in Mr. Waters' Creative Writing class.
3. During his senior year, Sarah and Steve get into a large fight one night while watching videos. What was it about and what was revealed?
4. Allison and Steve start seeing more of each other their senior year, yet Steve doesn't acknowledge her in certain places--where and why?
5. Describe the scene at Steve's father's wedding.
6. What happens in Houston Sophomore Year (pp 127-131) when Steve returns home after Christmas break?
7. Since beginning the essay for Mr.DeMouy, Steve has only used drugs once. What happened to cause Steve to resort back to getting high to deal with his emotions the second time?
8. What does Steve tell Dub about the relationship between him and his father?
9. Describe what college Steve wants to get accepted to the most and why?
10. What has Allison and Steve's relationship evolved into at the end of the story?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)