|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Holly and Bill have been accepted to colleges far apart. What are they going to do about their relationship?
(a) They will come home to se each other oncea month.
(b) They are going to see other people in college.
(c) They will marry before they go to college.
(d) They will write and telephone each other often.
2. Who was the first person Steve called when he got home?
3. Who else will be going to the Pearl Jam concert with Sarah?
4. Why did Steve never get caught when he quit going to creative writing class?
(a) He worked late and missed it.
(b) Mr.Waters did not take roll.
(c) Mr.Waters did not want Steve in class.
(d) He dropped the class.
5. What did Danny, Sarah's boyfriend, look like?
(a) A skinhead.
(b) A nerd.
(c) A jock.
(d) A preppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disbanded in their junior year?
2. What did Steve notice hanging from the refrigerator magnet the day after the awards banquet?
3. What did Steve and Dub lose that summer?
4. What was the most embarrassing thing about the awards banquet to Steve?
5. What did GOD have to provide to be recognized as a school club?
Short Essay Questions
1. As he waited in line to walk across the stage to get his diploma what thoughts go through Steve's mind?
2. What icon died and what decision did it push Steve into making?
3. What did GOD club do for the talent show and what was the outcome?
4. Describe Steve's reaction to Jacqueline.
5. What happens the summer before his junior year Steve flies back to Texas for his birthday?
6. During his senior year, Sarah and Steve get into a large fight one night while watching videos. What was it about and what was revealed?
7. Describe the scene at Steve's father's wedding.
8. As a show of pride for his father, what does Steve do first when he arrives in Yakima?
9. Who does Dub's older sister think the faculty member in charge of GOD should be and why?
10. What has Allison and Steve's relationship evolved into at the end of the story?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)