|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did they have on the beach that night?
(a) Kurt Cobain's wake.
(b) A GOD club meeting.
(c) Hot dog roast.
(d) Ocean swimmers' meet.
2. During the graduation prep assembly, what got the students' attention?
(a) Not being able to go to lunch until done with the assembly.
(b) The lunch bell.
(c) The principal yelling and screaming.
(d) The whistle of the coach.
3. Why did Steve go to Texas after graduation?
(a) His mother made him.
(b) To see Dub before college.
(c) For an Astros game.
(d) For his father's wedding.
4. With his new promotion, what is Steve's new title?
(a) Senior ticket master.
(b) Senior projectionist.
(c) Senior security.
(d) Senior cashier.
5. How did Steve get to San Diego?
(a) He took a bus.
(b) He flew.
(c) He hitchhiked.
(d) He drove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah received permission to go where?
2. What did Mr.Waters tell Steve that is required to make high school better than college?
3. What was the name of the three-piece band that played during GODs performance?
4. On the phone, his father asked Steve a favor. What was it?
5. During Steve and Sarah's argument, what did Sarah do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Allison and Steve's relationship evolved into at the end of the story?
2. A month before graduation Steve calls his father for what reason?
3. What happens the summer before his junior year Steve flies back to Texas for his birthday?
4. After the breakup with Dub, what happened to Steve?
5. What does Steve find when he returns home from his mother's during Christmas vacation?
6. Describe Steve's reaction to Jacqueline.
7. During his senior year, Sarah and Steve get into a large fight one night while watching videos. What was it about and what was revealed?
8. What does Steve's mother agree to and what stipulations does she put on it?
9. As he waited in line to walk across the stage to get his diploma what thoughts go through Steve's mind?
10. What does Steve tell Dub about the relationship between him and his father?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)