|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Steve feel so forlorn on the last day of school his sophomore year?
(a) He did not want to see his sister.
(b) He did not want to leave his job at the Cineplex.
(c) He was not looking forward to three months in San Diego away from Dub..
(d) He was not looking forward to leaving his father .
2. Who accepted the position of faculty sponsor for GOD?
(b) Mr. York.
(c) Mr. Waters.
3. Who do Allison and Steve double date with often?
(a) Cindy and Chuck.
(b) Sarah and Danny.
(c) Veg and Missy.
(d) Allan and Lorie.
4. What did Steve notice hanging from the refrigerator magnet the day after the awards banquet?
(a) A note from Dub.
(b) An article from the newspaper about him.
(c) Tickets to the Astros game.
(d) An invitation to the astronaut's company picnic.
5. Where did the GOD members eat lunch?
(a) The local diner.
(b) A tree staked between the gym and History wing.
(c) A tree between the English and Art wings.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah received permission to go where?
2. The wedding took place where?
3. After Christmas where did Dub pick Steve up?
4. What did Steve fix in Yakima Washington?
5. What did Danny, Sarah's boyfriend, look like?
Short Essay Questions
1. As a show of pride for his father, what does Steve do first when he arrives in Yakima?
2. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 139-142) when the GOD group goes for a spring break party?
3. During his junior year, Steve won what award and who went with him to get it?
4. Since beginning the essay for Mr.DeMouy, Steve has only used drugs once. What happened to cause Steve to resort back to getting high to deal with his emotions the second time?
5. What is it that Steve discovers at the senior assembly after Mr. DeMouy talks?
6. What are the Christmas presents Mr. Waters gives the class?
7. What does Steve's mother agree to and what stipulations does she put on it?
8. During his senior year, Sarah and Steve get into a large fight one night while watching videos. What was it about and what was revealed?
9. What does Steve find when he returns home from his mother's during Christmas vacation?
10. What happens in Houston Sophomore Year (pp 127-131) when Steve returns home after Christmas break?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)