|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During spring break of his junior year, what new hobby did Steve learn?
(b) Getting high.
2. How many times did Dub call Steve while he visited his mother for Christmas?
3. Why did Steve go to Texas after graduation?
(a) To see Dub before college.
(b) For his father's wedding.
(c) For an Astros game.
(d) His mother made him.
4. Who else will be going to the Pearl Jam concert with Sarah?
5. Allison thinks her father would think any boy she brought home a what?
(a) "A threat."
(b) "A money lender."
(c) "A friend."
(d) "A babysitter."
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Steve get from Mr.Waters for Christmas?
2. What did Steve spend most of his cinema earnings on over the Christmas holiday?
3. What did Dub cook for dinner the night she picked him up from the airport?
4. Where did the GOD group meet on Thursday night?
5. Dub's older sister attends what college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it that Steve discovers at the senior assembly after Mr. DeMouy talks?
2. What did GOD club do for the talent show and what was the outcome?
3. Who does Dub's older sister think the faculty member in charge of GOD should be and why?
4. As a show of pride for his father, what does Steve do first when he arrives in Yakima?
5. What does Steve tell Dub about the relationship between him and his father?
6. During his senior year, Sarah and Steve get into a large fight one night while watching videos. What was it about and what was revealed?
7. Allison and Steve start seeing more of each other their senior year, yet Steve doesn't acknowledge her in certain places--where and why?
8. What happens the summer before his junior year Steve flies back to Texas for his birthday?
9. During his junior year, Steve won what award and who went with him to get it?
10. Describe Steve's reaction to Jacqueline.
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)