|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since becoming an item, who has Steve been avoiding?
2. Who accepted the position of faculty sponsor for GOD?
(b) Mr. York.
(c) Mr. Waters.
3. During the graduation prep assembly, what got the students' attention?
(a) The principal yelling and screaming.
(b) Not being able to go to lunch until done with the assembly.
(c) The lunch bell.
(d) The whistle of the coach.
4. On the phone, his father asked Steve a favor. What was it?
(a) For Steve to tour NASA with him.
(b) For Steve to go to drug counseling.
(c) For Steve to be best man at his wedding.
(d) For Steve to give his sister a hug.
5. Who did not attend Steve's graduation?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His step-father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah received permission to go where?
2. Who was the senior who didn't graduate?
3. After GODs performance where did they go?
4. Who was the quote by on Steve's invitation?
5. What event is the GOD's group going to enter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Allison and Steve's relationship evolved into at the end of the story?
2. At Steve's graduation who from his family attended?
3. Describe the scene at Steve's father's wedding.
4. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 139-142) when the GOD group goes for a spring break party?
5. What was Mr. Waters' first official duty to perform after signing their charter?
6. A month before graduation Steve calls his father for what reason?
7. What is it that Steve discovers at the senior assembly after Mr. DeMouy talks?
8. What does Steve's mother agree to and what stipulations does she put on it?
9. Describe Steve's reaction to Jacqueline.
10. What icon died and what decision did it push Steve into making?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)