|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During spring break of his junior year, what new hobby did Steve learn?
(b) Getting high.
2. What did the astronaut have to say when he got home?
(a) "Welcome home, son."
(b) "No girls upstairs in your room. It's inappropriate."
(c) "Its okay that Wanda is here."
(d) "How was your Christmas vacation?"
3. Why did Steve go to Texas after graduation?
(a) For an Astros game.
(b) To see Dub before college.
(c) For his father's wedding.
(d) His mother made him.
4. How did Steve and Allison plan on keeping their relationship going when they leave for college?
(a) Will come home once a month.
(b) Writing letters often.
(c) They will see other people.
(d) Lots of phone alls.
5. After a fight with Sarah, what did Steve learn about his mother?
(a) That his parents divorced after his mother hit his father.
(b) That his parents divorced after their father had an affair.
(c) That his parents divorced after his father hit his mother.
(d) That his parents divorced after their mother had an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since becoming an item, who has Steve been avoiding?
2. What did Dub call Steve in Geometry class?
3. Why was Steve so happy to find out he was accepted to Harvard?
4. After the concert, who drank and partied all night?
5. What disbanded in their junior year?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the GOD meeting in Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 112-113).
2. Since beginning the essay for Mr.DeMouy, Steve has only used drugs once. What happened to cause Steve to resort back to getting high to deal with his emotions the second time?
3. What does Steve's mother agree to and what stipulations does she put on it?
4. What do Steve and Allison share with each other while on the trip to the Pearl Jam concert?
5. Describe what college Steve wants to get accepted to the most and why?
6. What happens in Houston Sophomore Year (pp 127-131) when Steve returns home after Christmas break?
7. What did GOD club do for the talent show and what was the outcome?
8. Allison and Steve start seeing more of each other their senior year, yet Steve doesn't acknowledge her in certain places--where and why?
9. During his senior year, Sarah and Steve get into a large fight one night while watching videos. What was it about and what was revealed?
10. As a show of pride for his father, what does Steve do first when he arrives in Yakima?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)