|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah received permission to go where?
(a) To the beauty salon.
(b) To the Pearl Jam concert.
(c) To her father's house.
(d) To the mall.
2. What did Steve's mom tell him before they left for the concert?
(a) "What a nice boy he is."
(b) "I was worried for nothing"
(c) "Keep an eye out for your sister."
(d) "Don't drink and drive."
3. What did Dub call Steve in Geometry class?
(a) Her fellow.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her comrade.
(d) Her husband.
4. What did Steve fix in Yakima Washington?
(a) A state trooper's flat tire.
(b) His car.
(c) The Mayor's VCR clock.
(d) The Birthplace of Allan York sign.
5. When Steve came home what were his mom and stepdad doing?
(a) Cleaning the living room rug.
(b) Shopping for dinner.
(c) Making out on the couch.
(d) Hosting a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the three-piece band that played during GODs performance?
2. The night Steve got home from San Diego what did he do?
3. Allison was declined to what college?
4. What did they have on the beach that night?
5. Who did Steve call when he got settled at college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Steve and Allison share with each other while on the trip to the Pearl Jam concert?
2. What happens in Houston Sophomore Year (pp 127-131) when Steve returns home after Christmas break?
3. What does Steve tell Dub about the relationship between him and his father?
4. What does Steve's mother agree to and what stipulations does she put on it?
5. Who does Dub's older sister think the faculty member in charge of GOD should be and why?
6. At Steve's graduation who from his family attended?
7. After the breakup with Dub, what happened to Steve?
8. What icon died and what decision did it push Steve into making?
9. A month before graduation Steve calls his father for what reason?
10. During his junior year, Steve won what award and who went with him to get it?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)