|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With his new promotion, what is Steve's new title?
(a) Senior ticket master.
(b) Senior projectionist.
(c) Senior security.
(d) Senior cashier.
2. What was Steve's winning essay about?
(a) His time spent playing Little League.
(b) His time spent with his high school friends.
(c) His time spent in NASA with his famous father.
(d) His time in San Diego.
3. What does Steve believe the astronaut did to his mother while they were still married?
(a) "He treated her like a show pony who did the dishes."
(b) "He humiliated her in front of my friends."
(c) "He made her do the lawn."
(d) "He never let her join the circus."
4. The wedding took place where?
(a) A cathredal.
(b) NASA headquarters.
(c) A justice of the peace.
(d) A park.
5. Allison thinks her father would think any boy she brought home a what?
(a) "A threat."
(b) "A friend."
(c) "A money lender."
(d) "A babysitter."
Short Answer Questions
1. What did they have on the beach that night?
2. While in Economics class, which celebrity did Toby say had died?
3. The night Steve got home from San Diego what did he do?
4. What did Steve notice hanging from the refrigerator magnet the day after the awards banquet?
5. After the wedding where did the wedding party go to eat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Since beginning the essay for Mr.DeMouy, Steve has only used drugs once. What happened to cause Steve to resort back to getting high to deal with his emotions the second time?
2. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 139-142) when the GOD group goes for a spring break party?
3. After the breakup with Dub, what happened to Steve?
4. What icon died and what decision did it push Steve into making?
5. During his senior year, Sarah and Steve get into a large fight one night while watching videos. What was it about and what was revealed?
6. Who does Dub's older sister think the faculty member in charge of GOD should be and why?
7. Describe the GOD meeting in Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 112-113).
8. Describe Steve's reaction to Jacqueline.
9. What does Steve's mother agree to and what stipulations does she put on it?
10. As he waited in line to walk across the stage to get his diploma what thoughts go through Steve's mind?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)