|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the phone, his father asked Steve a favor. What was it?
(a) For Steve to be best man at his wedding.
(b) For Steve to tour NASA with him.
(c) For Steve to give his sister a hug.
(d) For Steve to go to drug counseling.
2. Where did Steve and Dub spend Spring Break their Sophomore year?
(a) Dub's parents home.
(b) A condominium in Galveston.
(c) Doug's garage.
(d) Steve's mom's house in San Diego.
3. What does Steve believe the astronaut did to his mother while they were still married?
(a) "He treated her like a show pony who did the dishes."
(b) "He humiliated her in front of my friends."
(c) "He never let her join the circus."
(d) "He made her do the lawn."
4. What does Doug refer to Dub as?
(a) Steve's partner.
(b) Steve's sister.
(c) Steve's mother.
(d) Steve's wife.
5. What did Danny, Sarah's boyfriend, look like?
(a) A preppy.
(b) A nerd.
(c) A skinhead.
(d) A jock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who showed up to the party with a date?
2. Who was the senior who didn't graduate?
3. How many times did Dub call Steve while he visited his mother for Christmas?
4. Who went to the awards luncheon with Steve?
5. What did Steve and Dub lose that summer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene at Steve's father's wedding.
2. What do Bill and Holly say when asked how they are going to make their relationship work while they are at different colleges?
3. Describe the first assignment in Mr. Waters' Creative Writing class.
4. What was Mr. Waters' first official duty to perform after signing their charter?
5. What happens the summer before his junior year Steve flies back to Texas for his birthday?
6. What is it that Steve discovers at the senior assembly after Mr. DeMouy talks?
7. During his junior year, Steve won what award and who went with him to get it?
8. At Steve's graduation who from his family attended?
9. What does Steve find when he returns home from his mother's during Christmas vacation?
10. During his senior year, Sarah and Steve get into a large fight one night while watching videos. What was it about and what was revealed?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)