|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Mr.DeMouy's office in such a disarray?
(a) Steve was looking for his pot.
(b) There had been a fight in it.
(c) The janitor had to fix e leaky pipe.
(d) Mr. Demouy was looking for something he lost.
2. What does Steve's mom, Cindy, do for a living?
(b) Real Estate Agent.
(c) NASA Astronaut.
(d) Guidance Couselor.
3. Steven York,a senior at Wakefield High, is in jeopardy of having to go to summer school for what reason?
(a) He is one English credit short.
(b) He is a stoner.
(c) He moved from Texas.
(d) He is making all C's.
4. Steve's father calls his car what?
(a) A gas saver.
(b) A manly car.
(c) A good deal.
(d) An eyesore.
5. What did Doug put in the stepping stones for his walkway he made?
(a) His car keys.
(b) His lime green skateboard.
(c) A Skate or Die sign.
(d) A joint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What started the fight between Sarah and her mother?
2. Who is the founder of Dadaism?
3. What color was the envelope that was left on Steve's bar for him and his sister?
4. Who did Dub ask out after Steve kissed Rhonda?
5. What did Dub do when Steve kissed her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in San Diego, senior year when Steve is in Mr. Demouy's office and what Mr. Demouy has to say.
2. What is Steve's concern in regard to his father meeting Dub?
3. Why does Steve goes to visit his mother at her workplace his senior year?
4. The GOD club's float of the hammer garnered much attention and won what award?
5. Steve had an elaborate plan for homecoming night, so his father wouldn't find out about the dance and his date. What was it?
6. Describe what happens the night after the completion of the homecoming float between Rhonda and Steve and what are the consequences?
7. After the parade the members of the GOD club met to dismantle the float. What happens that night?
8. What are some examples of how Steve garnered his father's disapproval?
9. Describe the scene where Steve first sees Mr. Demouy as a man rather than just a teacher.
10. The day before the homecoming dance, what does Steve do to prepare?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)