|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steven York,a senior at Wakefield High, is in jeopardy of having to go to summer school for what reason?
(a) He is one English credit short.
(b) He is a stoner.
(c) He is making all C's.
(d) He moved from Texas.
2. When finished with the float, what did the club members do?
(a) Get ready for school .
(b) Sleep on the floor.
(c) Go home immediatly.
(d) Get drunk on champagne.
3. After the movie, where did Dub and Steve go?
(a) Back home,it was getting late.
(b) To the beach,and made out in the car.
(c) To the museum to see the NASA exhibits.
(d) To the local diner for coffee.
4. How many shots of tequila does Steve drink with Toby?
5. The day after the homecoming dance, where did Dub and Steve go?
Short Answer Questions
1. After three weeks of dating Dub, who asked to meet her?
2. Who did Sarah enlist in the campaign to try to convince her mother to let her go to the concert in L.A?
3. What did Dub and Steve do at the dance?
4. What club does Doug's band play in?
5. Who did Dub ask out after Steve kissed Rhonda?
Short Essay Questions
1. After the homecoming dance, Steve and Dub talk about their week. What does Dub reveal?
2. What did his father want him to read in Houston, Sophomore Year?
3. According to his letter, what is Doug doing Steve's senior year?
4. The day before the homecoming dance, what does Steve do to prepare?
5. What are the doubts that Steve begins having about going with Dub to the dance?
6. The GOD club's float of the hammer garnered much attention and won what award?
7. Why does Steve goes to visit his mother at her workplace his senior year?
8. What are some examples of how Steve garnered his father's disapproval?
9. Describe the scene where Sarah asks for Steve's help to gain permission to go the Pearl Jam concert.
10. Doug Chappell is Steve's best friend who has formed a club at school for what reason?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)