|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Frieda?
(a) Steve's boss.
(b) The astronaut's aunt.
(c) Sarah's grandmother.
(d) Doug's mother.
2. Why did Mr.Demouy's office stink?
(a) He had bad gas.
(b) There was a skunk out his open window.
(c) The janitor sprayed for roaches.
(d) Someone vomited in it.
3. What board game does Steve keep his marijuana stash in?
4. At Grace High,Steve meets what group's president and founder, Doug Chappell?
(a) Skate or Die.
(b) Fantasy War Games.
(c) Russian Club.
(d) Glee Club.
5. What was GOD's entry of?
(a) A lawn mower.
(b) A lion.
(c) A claw hammer.
(d) A baby carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a couple, what activities did Dub and Steve spend their time on?
2. After three weeks of dating Dub, who asked to meet her?
3. Who is the founder of Dadaism?
4. What cassette did Steve and Dub play in the car on the way home from the dance?
5. What did Dub and Steve do at the dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. After the parade the members of the GOD club met to dismantle the float. What happens that night?
2. After transferring, Steve is in jeopardy of failing senior year. What is the plan devised by Mr.DeMouy to get Steve to graduate? Why did he devise this plan?
3. What are the doubts that Steve begins having about going with Dub to the dance?
4. Describe the first assignment in Mr. Waters' Creative Writing class.
5. The GOD club's float of the hammer garnered much attention and won what award?
6. Who does Dub's older sister think the faculty member in charge of GOD should be and why?
7. Describe the float that the GOD club is entering in the homecoming parade.
8. After the completion of the float for the parade, how did the club members celebrate?
9. When Steve turns in the last of his essay what do he and Mr. DeMouy talk about?
10. During his junior year, Steve won what award and who went with him to get it?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)