|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the envelopes contain?
(a) A college brochure.
(b) A trip to Hawaii.
(d) An invitation to the astronaut's wedding.
2. Why did Steve go to his mom's office?
(a) To borrow her car.
(b) To borrow money.
(c) To drive her home from work.
(d) To talk about Sarah going to the Pearl Jam concert.
3. What is the name of Sarah's boyfriend?
4. What does Sarah's boyfriend want to do upon graduation?
(a) Work in radio.
(b) Sing in a rock band.
(c) Do other people's taxes.
(d) Be a lawyer.
5. Who is the other National Merit Finalist at Wakefield High?
(a) Drew Shreve.
(b) Allison Kimble.
(c) Beverly Schoaf.
(d) Virginia Whitsides.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages must his paper be?
2. During a game of "I Never" Doug gives Steve what Indian warrior name?
3. Who gave Steve his first kiss?
4. What are Dub's parents' names?
5. Mr.DeMouy,Steve's senior counselor, is reading his paper as he writes it.What color ink is he using to edit it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the doubts that Steve begins having about going with Dub to the dance?
2. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year where Steve comes to the kitchen while his father is there.
3. Why does Steve goes to visit his mother at her workplace his senior year?
4. Steve's sophomore year Doug and Steve formed a new group after they are done with Skate or Die. What was the second club and what did it mean?
5. What is Steve's concern in regard to his father meeting Dub?
6. Describe the scene where Sarah asks for Steve's help to gain permission to go the Pearl Jam concert.
7. The GOD club's float of the hammer garnered much attention and won what award?
8. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
9. Doug Chappell is Steve's best friend who has formed a club at school for what reason?
10. What are some examples of how Steve garnered his father's disapproval?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)