|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Steve;s motivation for going to school every day?
(a) To sit behind Dub in Geometry.
(b) To meet with the other members of GOD.
(c) To skip fourth period.
(d) To hang out wtih Doug.
2. When is the astronaut's wedding slated for?
(a) The Christmas Season.
(b) The beginning of August.
(c) The next New Year.
(d) The end of March.
3. How many years has the astronaut been golfing?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty years.
4. Who is Dub's best friend?
(a) Christine Mcafee.
(b) Samantha Ellis.
(c) Johanna Turley.
(d) Rhonda Smith.
5. Why was Mr.DeMouy's office in such a disarray?
(a) Steve was looking for his pot.
(b) There had been a fight in it.
(c) The janitor had to fix e leaky pipe.
(d) Mr. Demouy was looking for something he lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cassette did Steve and Dub play in the car on the way home from the dance?
2. Steve brings Mr.DeMouy what?
3. What did Doug put in the stepping stones for his walkway he made?
4. Mr.DeMouy,Steve's senior counselor, is reading his paper as he writes it.What color ink is he using to edit it?
5. Grace Order of Dadaists begin work on what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year where Steve comes to the kitchen while his father is there.
2. What are some examples of how Steve garnered his father's disapproval?
3. Describe the scene where Sarah asks for Steve's help to gain permission to go the Pearl Jam concert.
4. The GOD club's float of the hammer garnered much attention and won what award?
5. After the completion of the float for the parade, how did the club members celebrate?
6. Who was Toby the Party at Wakefield and why was that his nickname?
7. Describe the scene where Steve first sees Mr. Demouy as a man rather than just a teacher.
8. Why does Steve goes to visit his mother at her workplace his senior year?
9. Describe the float that the GOD club is entering in the homecoming parade.
10. According to his letter, what is Doug doing Steve's senior year?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)