|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Steve do at Doug's after getting dressed for his date?
(a) Took a nap.
(b) Paid the water bill by phone.
(c) Shined his shoes.
(d) Drink a couple of beers.
2. What is Doug's older brother's name?
3. In college, what instrument does Doug play in a rock band?
4. What board game does Steve keep his marijuana stash in?
5. Who was the letter from that Steve's dad gave him?
(a) His sister.
(b) His old English teacher.
(c) His stepdad.
(d) His mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dub and Steve do at the dance?
2. Why do the teens get their pictures taken at semi-formal dances?
3. Who drives a drunk and passed out Doug home?
4. How many pages must his paper be?
5. What was Steve's first car?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Steve goes to visit his mother at her workplace his senior year?
2. Who was Toby the Party at Wakefield and why was that his nickname?
3. What was Steve and Dub's first date?
4. The GOD club's float of the hammer garnered much attention and won what award?
5. Steve's sophomore year Doug and Steve formed a new group after they are done with Skate or Die. What was the second club and what did it mean?
6. What are some examples of how Steve garnered his father's disapproval?
7. According to his letter, what is Doug doing Steve's senior year?
8. After the completion of the float for the parade, how did the club members celebrate?
9. Describe two members of the GOD club.
10. What differences are obvious between the two Merit Finalists at Wakefield High?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)