|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hugged Steve after the announcement of most original float?
(a) The astronaut.
2. Who did Dub ask out after Steve kissed Rhonda?
3. How long has Steve gone without getting busted at school for drugs?
(b) Nine days.
(c) Six-week grading period.
(d) Nine weeks.
4. Steven York,a senior at Wakefield High, is in jeopardy of having to go to summer school for what reason?
(a) He moved from Texas.
(b) He is one English credit short.
(c) He is a stoner.
(d) He is making all C's.
5. When finished with the float, what did the club members do?
(a) Sleep on the floor.
(b) Get drunk on champagne.
(c) Go home immediatly.
(d) Get ready for school .
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had invited Dub and Steve to a party after the homecoming dance?
2. What does the reporter refer to GOD as?
3. Why do the teens get their pictures taken at semi-formal dances?
4. As a couple, what activities did Dub and Steve spend their time on?
5. In Sarah's letter she tells Steve that someone has a crush on him. Who is it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some examples of how Steve garnered his father's disapproval?
2. The GOD club's float of the hammer garnered much attention and won what award?
3. What are the doubts that Steve begins having about going with Dub to the dance?
4. Describe two members of the GOD club.
5. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
6. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year where Steve comes to the kitchen while his father is there.
7. Describe what happens the night after the completion of the homecoming float between Rhonda and Steve and what are the consequences?
8. According to his letter, what is Doug doing Steve's senior year?
9. What differences are obvious between the two Merit Finalists at Wakefield High?
10. After the parade the members of the GOD club met to dismantle the float. What happens that night?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)