|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Toby's nickname?
(a) The Party.
(b) The Pig.
(c) The Bomb.
(d) The weird Kid.
2. How did the Gods receive their money for most original float?
(a) Their school account.
(b) Cashiers check.
(c) Bank debit card.
3. Due to his previous grades, Steve is chosen as a what his senior year?
(a) Senior class president.
(b) Audio Visul aide.
(c) President of Wood Shop.
(d) National Merit Finalist.
4. What does Sarah's boyfriend want to do upon graduation?
(a) Do other people's taxes.
(b) Sing in a rock band.
(c) Be a lawyer.
(d) Work in radio.
5. What did the members of GOD bring with them to dismantle the homecoming float?
(d) Candy canes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Frieda?
2. When finished with the float, what did the club members do?
3. Mr.DeMouy,Steve's senior counselor, is reading his paper as he writes it.What color ink is he using to edit it?
4. Steve's little sister's name is what?
5. Who gave Steve his first kiss?
Short Essay Questions
1. Allison and Steve start seeing more of each other their senior year, yet Steve doesn't acknowledge her in certain places--where and why?
2. Steve's sophomore year Doug and Steve formed a new group after they are done with Skate or Die. What was the second club and what did it mean?
3. Describe two members of the GOD club.
4. What does Steve tell Dub about the relationship between him and his father?
5. Describe the fight at Steve's mother's dinner table.
6. A month before graduation Steve calls his father for what reason?
7. What is Steve's concern in regard to his father meeting Dub?
8. During his junior year, Steve won what award and who went with him to get it?
9. Describe Steve's reaction to Jacqueline.
10. The day before the homecoming dance, what does Steve do to prepare?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)