|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dub's best friend?
(a) Rhonda Smith.
(b) Johanna Turley.
(c) Christine Mcafee.
(d) Samantha Ellis.
2. Steve brings Mr.DeMouy what?
(a) A book.
(b) A fern.
(c) A pen.
(d) A watch.
3. Who confesses to wanting to go to the homecoming dance?
4. When finished with the float, what did the club members do?
(a) Get ready for school .
(b) Sleep on the floor.
(c) Get drunk on champagne.
(d) Go home immediatly.
5. What was Steve's first car?
(a) 1975 El Camino.
(b) 1970 Mustang.
(c) 1980 Miata.
(d) 1973 Opal G.T.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the envelope that was left on Steve's bar for him and his sister?
2. Why did Steve go to his mom's office?
3. Mr.DeMouy,Steve's senior counselor, is reading his paper as he writes it.What color ink is he using to edit it?
4. What kind of plant did Steve plant in Mr.DeMouy's fern?
5. Grace Order of Dadaists begin work on what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in San Diego, senior year when Steve is in Mr. Demouy's office and what Mr. Demouy has to say.
2. What did his father want him to read in Houston, Sophomore Year?
3. What are some examples of how Steve garnered his father's disapproval?
4. What caused Steve York to end up in the senior counselor's office?
5. After the homecoming dance, Steve and Dub talk about their week. What does Dub reveal?
6. Describe the float that the GOD club is entering in the homecoming parade.
7. Describe the fight at Steve's mother's dinner table.
8. The blue envelopes sitting on the bar Steve's senior year are significant why?
9. Cap's is the place that Steve goes to after school. What is it and why is it good for Steve?
10. Describe the scene where Steve first sees Mr. Demouy as a man rather than just a teacher.
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)