|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve's mom, Cindy, do for a living?
(a) Guidance Couselor.
(b) NASA Astronaut.
(c) Real Estate Agent.
2. What are Dub's parents' names?
(a) Deborah and Harold.
(b) Myrtle and Joey.
(c) Lisa and Frank.
(d) Maureen and Francis.
3. Steve said that his sister "might sign a pact with the devil", but who would she check him out with first?
(a) Consumer Reports.
(b) Her Boyfriend.
(c) America's Most Wanted.
(d) His Mother.
4. Steve's father calls his car what?
(a) An eyesore.
(b) A good deal.
(c) A gas saver.
(d) A manly car.
5. Why was Mr.DeMouy's office in such a disarray?
(a) Mr. Demouy was looking for something he lost.
(b) There had been a fight in it.
(c) The janitor had to fix e leaky pipe.
(d) Steve was looking for his pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Gods receive their money for most original float?
2. Who is the founder of Dadaism?
3. What did the members of GOD bring with them to dismantle the homecoming float?
4. What did the envelopes contain?
5. What time did Steve pick up Dub for the homecoming dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to his letter, what is Doug doing Steve's senior year?
2. After the parade the members of the GOD club met to dismantle the float. What happens that night?
3. After transferring, Steve is in jeopardy of failing senior year. What is the plan devised by Mr.DeMouy to get Steve to graduate? Why did he devise this plan?
4. After the completion of the float for the parade, how did the club members celebrate?
5. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
6. Describe the fight at Steve's mother's dinner table.
7. Describe two members of the GOD club.
8. What caused Steve York to end up in the senior counselor's office?
9. The day before the homecoming dance, what does Steve do to prepare?
10. Describe the scene in San Diego, senior year when Steve is in Mr. Demouy's office and what Mr. Demouy has to say.
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)