|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Toby's nickname?
(a) The weird Kid.
(b) The Party.
(c) The Pig.
(d) The Bomb.
2. Who hugged Steve after the announcement of most original float?
(b) The astronaut.
3. Grace Order of Dadaists begin work on what?
(a) A pie auction.
(b) A float for the homecoming game.
(c) A concession stand.
(d) A carwash fundraiser.
4. What is the title to GOD's float?
(a) "GOD's Float"
(b) "Go slow"
(c) "Get Hammered"
(d) "Fix it up"
5. Who drives a drunk and passed out Doug home?
(d) Stan, Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What started the fight between Sarah and her mother?
2. Why did Mr.Demouy's office stink?
3. In college, what instrument does Doug play in a rock band?
4. Steven York,a senior at Wakefield High, is in jeopardy of having to go to summer school for what reason?
5. The day after the homecoming dance, where did Dub and Steve go?
Short Essay Questions
1. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
2. The GOD club's float of the hammer garnered much attention and won what award?
3. What differences are obvious between the two Merit Finalists at Wakefield High?
4. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year where Steve comes to the kitchen while his father is there.
5. What are the doubts that Steve begins having about going with Dub to the dance?
6. Describe the fight at Steve's mother's dinner table.
7. Describe two members of the GOD club.
8. Doug Chappell is Steve's best friend who has formed a club at school for what reason?
9. After the homecoming dance, Steve and Dub talk about their week. What does Dub reveal?
10. What caused Steve York to end up in the senior counselor's office?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)