|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was GOD's entry of?
(a) A lion.
(b) A baby carriage.
(c) A claw hammer.
(d) A lawn mower.
2. Where were most of Steve and the astronaut's meals consumed at home?
(a) In the master bedroom.
(b) Over the kitchen sink.
(c) At the dining room table.
(d) In the pantry.
3. Why did Mr.Demouy's office stink?
(a) He had bad gas.
(b) There was a skunk out his open window.
(c) Someone vomited in it.
(d) The janitor sprayed for roaches.
4. Who was the letter from that Steve's dad gave him?
(a) His sister.
(b) His old English teacher.
(c) His stepdad.
(d) His mom.
5. On Saturdays what does Steve's dad like to do?
(b) Watch football on TV all day.
(c) Hang out with other astronauts.
(d) Lawn work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title to GOD's float?
2. As a couple, what activities did Dub and Steve spend their time on?
3. Steve responds to Doug's letter by doing what?
4. What club does Doug's band play in?
5. How many shots of tequila does Steve drink with Toby?
Short Essay Questions
1. Cap's is the place that Steve goes to after school. What is it and why is it good for Steve?
2. Describe the fight at Steve's mother's dinner table.
3. After transferring, Steve is in jeopardy of failing senior year. What is the plan devised by Mr.DeMouy to get Steve to graduate? Why did he devise this plan?
4. What was Steve and Dub's first date?
5. Steve had an elaborate plan for homecoming night, so his father wouldn't find out about the dance and his date. What was it?
6. After the homecoming dance, Steve and Dub talk about their week. What does Dub reveal?
7. Who was Toby the Party at Wakefield and why was that his nickname?
8. According to his letter, what is Doug doing Steve's senior year?
9. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year where Steve comes to the kitchen while his father is there.
10. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)