|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mr.Demouy's office stink?
(a) The janitor sprayed for roaches.
(b) There was a skunk out his open window.
(c) Someone vomited in it.
(d) He had bad gas.
2. After the movie, where did Dub and Steve go?
(a) To the local diner for coffee.
(b) Back home,it was getting late.
(c) To the beach,and made out in the car.
(d) To the museum to see the NASA exhibits.
3. Who is the founder of Dadaism?
(a) Tristan Tzara.
(b) Andy Warhol.
(c) Edgar Allen Poe.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
4. Who is Frieda?
(a) Sarah's grandmother.
(b) Steve's boss.
(c) The astronaut's aunt.
(d) Doug's mother.
5. How long has Steve gone without getting busted at school for drugs?
(a) Nine weeks.
(b) Nine days.
(c) Six-week grading period.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Doug get from his dad over his bet about the yearbook?
2. What did the members of Skate or Die do during the homecoming parade?
3. When finished with the float, what did the club members do?
4. Steve's little sister's name is what?
5. What does the reporter refer to GOD as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did GOD club do for the talent show and what was the outcome?
2. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year where Steve comes to the kitchen while his father is there.
3. When Steve turns in the last of his essay what do he and Mr. DeMouy talk about?
4. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
5. After the breakup with Dub, what happened to Steve?
6. A month before graduation Steve calls his father for what reason?
7. As a show of pride for his father, what does Steve do first when he arrives in Yakima?
8. Describe the scene at Steve's father's wedding.
9. According to his letter, what is Doug doing Steve's senior year?
10. Describe the scene in San Diego, senior year when Steve is in Mr. Demouy's office and what Mr. Demouy has to say.
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)