|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Saturdays what does Steve's dad like to do?
(a) Hang out with other astronauts.
(c) Lawn work.
(d) Watch football on TV all day.
2. How many pages must his paper be?
3. Who gives Steve fashion advice on the morning before the homecoming dance.
(a) The astronaut.
4. What color was the envelope that was left on Steve's bar for him and his sister?
5. Who is the other National Merit Finalist at Wakefield High?
(a) Allison Kimble.
(b) Virginia Whitsides.
(c) Drew Shreve.
(d) Beverly Schoaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophomore year Steve and Doug founded a new club named what?
2. After the movie, where did Dub and Steve go?
3. Which member of GOD seems to have a crush on Steve that he doesn't return?
4. Why did Mr.Demouy's office stink?
5. What does Sarah's boyfriend want to do upon graduation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe two members of the GOD club.
2. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
3. After the homecoming dance, Steve and Dub talk about their week. What does Dub reveal?
4. Describe the scene where Steve first sees Mr. Demouy as a man rather than just a teacher.
5. What are some examples of how Steve garnered his father's disapproval?
6. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year where Steve comes to the kitchen while his father is there.
7. Describe the scene in San Diego, senior year when Steve is in Mr. Demouy's office and what Mr. Demouy has to say.
8. What is Steve's concern in regard to his father meeting Dub?
9. What was Steve and Dub's first date?
10. After the parade the members of the GOD club met to dismantle the float. What happens that night?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)