|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Steve's first car?
(a) 1975 El Camino.
(b) 1980 Miata.
(c) 1970 Mustang.
(d) 1973 Opal G.T.
2. Who is Frieda?
(a) Sarah's grandmother.
(b) Doug's mother.
(c) Steve's boss.
(d) The astronaut's aunt.
3. What baseball team did Steve and his father,"the astronaut" go to see play?
(a) The Atlanta Braves.
(b) The Baltimore Orioles.
(c) The Houston Astros.
(d) The New York Yankees.
4. Why was Mr.DeMouy's office in such a disarray?
(a) There had been a fight in it.
(b) Mr. Demouy was looking for something he lost.
(c) Steve was looking for his pot.
(d) The janitor had to fix e leaky pipe.
5. What kind of plant did Steve plant in Mr.DeMouy's fern?
(a) A tomato plant.
(b) A cactus.
(c) A marijuana plant.
(d) An aloe vera plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sarah's boyfriend?
2. Who had invited Dub and Steve to a party after the homecoming dance?
3. How many years has the astronaut been golfing?
4. Steve said that his sister "might sign a pact with the devil", but who would she check him out with first?
5. What did the envelopes contain?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused Steve York to end up in the senior counselor's office?
2. Steve's sophomore year Doug and Steve formed a new group after they are done with Skate or Die. What was the second club and what did it mean?
3. The blue envelopes sitting on the bar Steve's senior year are significant why?
4. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
5. After the completion of the float for the parade, how did the club members celebrate?
6. Steve had an elaborate plan for homecoming night, so his father wouldn't find out about the dance and his date. What was it?
7. Describe two members of the GOD club.
8. After the parade the members of the GOD club met to dismantle the float. What happens that night?
9. What differences are obvious between the two Merit Finalists at Wakefield High?
10. Describe the scene in San Diego, senior year when Steve is in Mr. Demouy's office and what Mr. Demouy has to say.
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)