|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Toby's nickname?
(a) The weird Kid.
(b) The Bomb.
(c) The Party.
(d) The Pig.
2. Steve brings Mr.DeMouy what?
(a) A fern.
(b) A book.
(c) A pen.
(d) A watch.
3. What baseball team did Steve and his father,"the astronaut" go to see play?
(a) The New York Yankees.
(b) The Baltimore Orioles.
(c) The Houston Astros.
(d) The Atlanta Braves.
4. How much money did the GODs win for most original float in the homecoming parade?
5. Why do the teens get their pictures taken at semi-formal dances?
(a) To show off their dresses.
(b) To send to their grandparents.
(c) To put them in the yearbook.
(d) To prove to their parents they went.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a game of "I Never" Doug gives Steve what Indian warrior name?
2. Why didn't Dub and Steve go to the party?
3. Who gives Steve fashion advice on the morning before the homecoming dance.
4. Steve responds to Doug's letter by doing what?
5. What did the members of GOD bring with them to dismantle the homecoming float?
Short Essay Questions
1. The blue envelopes sitting on the bar Steve's senior year are significant why?
2. The GOD club's float of the hammer garnered much attention and won what award?
3. Steve had an elaborate plan for homecoming night, so his father wouldn't find out about the dance and his date. What was it?
4. The day before the homecoming dance, what does Steve do to prepare?
5. Describe the scene where Sarah asks for Steve's help to gain permission to go the Pearl Jam concert.
6. What is Steve's concern in regard to his father meeting Dub?
7. What are the doubts that Steve begins having about going with Dub to the dance?
8. What differences are obvious between the two Merit Finalists at Wakefield High?
9. What was Steve and Dub's first date?
10. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)