|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of plant did Steve plant in Mr.DeMouy's fern?
(a) An aloe vera plant.
(b) A cactus.
(c) A marijuana plant.
(d) A tomato plant.
2. What did Steve do at Doug's after getting dressed for his date?
(a) Took a nap.
(b) Drink a couple of beers.
(c) Shined his shoes.
(d) Paid the water bill by phone.
3. Who was the letter from that Steve's dad gave him?
(a) His mom.
(b) His old English teacher.
(c) His sister.
(d) His stepdad.
4. After the movie, where did Dub and Steve go?
(a) To the museum to see the NASA exhibits.
(b) To the beach,and made out in the car.
(c) To the local diner for coffee.
(d) Back home,it was getting late.
5. Why do the teens get their pictures taken at semi-formal dances?
(a) To show off their dresses.
(b) To prove to their parents they went.
(c) To send to their grandparents.
(d) To put them in the yearbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve's mom, Cindy, do for a living?
2. Due to his previous grades, Steve is chosen as a what his senior year?
3. Who gives Steve fashion advice on the morning before the homecoming dance.
4. Steven York,a senior at Wakefield High, is in jeopardy of having to go to summer school for what reason?
5. Who was the only athlete in GOD?
Short Essay Questions
1. What differences are obvious between the two Merit Finalists at Wakefield High?
2. The day before the homecoming dance, what does Steve do to prepare?
3. Steve had an elaborate plan for homecoming night, so his father wouldn't find out about the dance and his date. What was it?
4. What was Steve and Dub's first date?
5. Cap's is the place that Steve goes to after school. What is it and why is it good for Steve?
6. Describe the scene where Steve first sees Mr. Demouy as a man rather than just a teacher.
7. What are some examples of how Steve garnered his father's disapproval?
8. Why does Steve goes to visit his mother at her workplace his senior year?
9. Who was Toby the Party at Wakefield and why was that his nickname?
10. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)