|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Toby's nickname?
(a) The Pig.
(b) The weird Kid.
(c) The Party.
(d) The Bomb.
2. Who did Dub ask out after Steve kissed Rhonda?
3. What was GOD's entry of?
(a) A lawn mower.
(b) A lion.
(c) A baby carriage.
(d) A claw hammer.
4. Why do the teens get their pictures taken at semi-formal dances?
(a) To prove to their parents they went.
(b) To send to their grandparents.
(c) To show off their dresses.
(d) To put them in the yearbook.
5. Who gives Steve fashion advice on the morning before the homecoming dance.
(d) The astronaut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had invited Dub and Steve to a party after the homecoming dance?
2. What club does Doug's band play in?
3. What was Steve's first car?
4. What is Doug's older brother's name?
5. How many pages must his paper be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some examples of how Steve garnered his father's disapproval?
2. After the completion of the float for the parade, how did the club members celebrate?
3. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
4. After transferring, Steve is in jeopardy of failing senior year. What is the plan devised by Mr.DeMouy to get Steve to graduate? Why did he devise this plan?
5. Who was Toby the Party at Wakefield and why was that his nickname?
6. After the parade the members of the GOD club met to dismantle the float. What happens that night?
7. Describe the scene in San Diego, senior year when Steve is in Mr. Demouy's office and what Mr. Demouy has to say.
8. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year where Steve comes to the kitchen while his father is there.
9. Describe the scene where Sarah asks for Steve's help to gain permission to go the Pearl Jam concert.
10. After the homecoming dance, Steve and Dub talk about their week. What does Dub reveal?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)