|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the members of Skate or Die do during the homecoming parade?
(a) Hold upside-down newspapers, pretendng to read.
(b) Cheer on the team.
(d) Clap loudly.
2. Why did Steve throw out the Dartmouth letter?
(a) His father will not be there.
(b) His mother wants him to go there.
(c) It's cold in New Hampshire in the winter.
(d) It's too far from home.
3. Who had invited Dub and Steve to a party after the homecoming dance?
(b) The astronaut.
4. Where were most of Steve and the astronaut's meals consumed at home?
(a) In the master bedroom.
(b) In the pantry.
(c) Over the kitchen sink.
(d) At the dining room table.
5. Who was the letter from that Steve's dad gave him?
(a) His old English teacher.
(b) His mom.
(c) His stepdad.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Frieda?
2. At Grace High,Steve meets what group's president and founder, Doug Chappell?
3. What did the members of GOD bring with them to dismantle the homecoming float?
4. Mr.DeMouy,Steve's senior counselor, is reading his paper as he writes it.What color ink is he using to edit it?
5. After getting very drunk, who drove Steve home?
Short Essay Questions
1. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
2. What did his father want him to read in Houston, Sophomore Year?
3. Cap's is the place that Steve goes to after school. What is it and why is it good for Steve?
4. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year where Steve comes to the kitchen while his father is there.
5. The GOD club's float of the hammer garnered much attention and won what award?
6. What differences are obvious between the two Merit Finalists at Wakefield High?
7. Describe the float that the GOD club is entering in the homecoming parade.
8. After the parade the members of the GOD club met to dismantle the float. What happens that night?
9. What caused Steve York to end up in the senior counselor's office?
10. Steve had an elaborate plan for homecoming night, so his father wouldn't find out about the dance and his date. What was it?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)