|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the members of GOD bring with them to dismantle the homecoming float?
(b) Candy canes.
2. What did Steve do when Rhonda tried to kiss him at the movies?
(a) He hugged her.
(b) He turned away.
(c) He pushed her away.
(d) He kissed her back.
3. After three weeks of dating Dub, who asked to meet her?
(a) Steve's Guidance Couselor.
(b) Steve's Sister.
(c) Steve's Mother.
(d) Steve's Father.
4. Mr.DeMouy,Steve's senior counselor, is reading his paper as he writes it.What color ink is he using to edit it?
(a) Black ink.
(b) Red ink.
(c) Green ink.
(d) Blue ink.
5. Doug Chappell worked where?
(a) Clear Lake Pools and Spas.
(b) Taco Bell.
(d) Clear Lake Cinema.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Toby's nickname?
2. What did Doug put in the stepping stones for his walkway he made?
3. What did Steve have for breakfast after coming home drunk?
4. What club does Doug's band play in?
5. Who had invited Dub and Steve to a party after the homecoming dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene where Steve first sees Mr. Demouy as a man rather than just a teacher.
2. What are the doubts that Steve begins having about going with Dub to the dance?
3. After the homecoming dance, Steve and Dub talk about their week. What does Dub reveal?
4. What are some examples of how Steve garnered his father's disapproval?
5. Describe the scene in Houston, Sophomore Year where Steve comes to the kitchen while his father is there.
6. Describe the float that the GOD club is entering in the homecoming parade.
7. After the completion of the float for the parade, how did the club members celebrate?
8. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
9. According to his letter, what is Doug doing Steve's senior year?
10. Who was Toby the Party at Wakefield and why was that his nickname?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)