|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Doug go to college?
(a) University of Texas at Austin.
(b) University of Wyoming
(c) Lousianna State University
2. What was Steve's first car?
(a) 1970 Mustang.
(b) 1980 Miata.
(c) 1973 Opal G.T.
(d) 1975 El Camino.
3. What are Dub's parents' names?
(a) Deborah and Harold.
(b) Myrtle and Joey.
(c) Lisa and Frank.
(d) Maureen and Francis.
4. On Saturdays what does Steve's dad like to do?
(a) Watch football on TV all day.
(c) Hang out with other astronauts.
(d) Lawn work.
5. What was GOD's entry of?
(a) A lion.
(b) A lawn mower.
(c) A claw hammer.
(d) A baby carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had invited Dub and Steve to a party after the homecoming dance?
2. What did Steve have for breakfast after coming home drunk?
3. Who was the only athlete in GOD?
4. Mr.DeMouy,Steve's senior counselor, is reading his paper as he writes it.What color ink is he using to edit it?
5. What color was the envelope that was left on Steve's bar for him and his sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the fight at Steve's mother's dinner table.
2. Who was Toby the Party at Wakefield and why was that his nickname?
3. Describe the scene where Steve first sees Mr. Demouy as a man rather than just a teacher.
4. After the parade the members of the GOD club met to dismantle the float. What happens that night?
5. The day before the homecoming dance, what does Steve do to prepare?
6. After having written some of his essay for Mr DeMouy his senior year, Steve becomes very melancholy and does what in San Diego, Senior Year?
7. What did his father want him to read in Houston, Sophomore Year?
8. What was Steve and Dub's first date?
9. What differences are obvious between the two Merit Finalists at Wakefield High?
10. After the homecoming dance, Steve and Dub talk about their week. What does Dub reveal?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)