|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the other National Merit Finalist at Wakefield High?
(a) Virginia Whitsides.
(b) Allison Kimble.
(c) Drew Shreve.
(d) Beverly Schoaf.
2. In college, what instrument does Doug play in a rock band?
3. What did Dub do when Steve kissed her?
(a) Kissed him back.
(b) Screamed for help.
(c) Walked away.
(d) Slapped him.
4. What color was the envelope that was left on Steve's bar for him and his sister?
5. Who gives Steve fashion advice on the morning before the homecoming dance.
(a) The astronaut.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a couple, what activities did Dub and Steve spend their time on?
2. In Sarah's letter she tells Steve that someone has a crush on him. Who is it?
3. How much money did Doug get from his dad over his bet about the yearbook?
4. Why did Steve go to his mom's office?
5. Steve's father calls his car what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Steve's sophomore year Doug and Steve formed a new group after they are done with Skate or Die. What was the second club and what did it mean?
2. Why does Steve goes to visit his mother at her workplace his senior year?
3. What differences are obvious between the two Merit Finalists at Wakefield High?
4. What caused Steve York to end up in the senior counselor's office?
5. Cap's is the place that Steve goes to after school. What is it and why is it good for Steve?
6. After transferring, Steve is in jeopardy of failing senior year. What is the plan devised by Mr.DeMouy to get Steve to graduate? Why did he devise this plan?
7. Doug Chappell is Steve's best friend who has formed a club at school for what reason?
8. Describe the scene in San Diego, senior year when Steve is in Mr. Demouy's office and what Mr. Demouy has to say.
9. After the homecoming dance, Steve and Dub talk about their week. What does Dub reveal?
10. What are the doubts that Steve begins having about going with Dub to the dance?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)