|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title to GOD's float?
(a) "Fix it up"
(b) "Get Hammered"
(c) "Go slow"
(d) "GOD's Float"
2. Who did Dub ask out after Steve kissed Rhonda?
3. What does the reporter refer to GOD as?
(a) A fundraiser.
(b) A church group.
(c) A social club.
(d) A college prep class.
4. What started the fight between Sarah and her mother?
(a) Sarah not eating her supper.
(b) Sarah throwing food.
(c) Sarah calling her mother bad names.
(d) Sarah wanting to go to a concert and stay in a hotel with her boyfriend.
5. Sophomore year Steve and Doug founded a new club named what?
(a) Cooking Club.
(b) French Club.
(c) Grace Order of Dadaists.
(d) Skate or Die II.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah's boyfriend want to do upon graduation?
2. As a couple, what activities did Dub and Steve spend their time on?
3. What is Steve's stepfather's name?
4. Due to his previous grades, Steve is chosen as a what his senior year?
5. How did the Gods receive their money for most original float?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Steve goes to visit his mother at her workplace his senior year?
2. Cap's is the place that Steve goes to after school. What is it and why is it good for Steve?
3. What was Steve and Dub's first date?
4. What differences are obvious between the two Merit Finalists at Wakefield High?
5. Steve had an elaborate plan for homecoming night, so his father wouldn't find out about the dance and his date. What was it?
6. After the parade the members of the GOD club met to dismantle the float. What happens that night?
7. Doug Chappell is Steve's best friend who has formed a club at school for what reason?
8. According to his letter, what is Doug doing Steve's senior year?
9. After transferring, Steve is in jeopardy of failing senior year. What is the plan devised by Mr.DeMouy to get Steve to graduate? Why did he devise this plan?
10. The GOD club's float of the hammer garnered much attention and won what award?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)