|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Dub call Steve while he visited his mother for Christmas?
2. What disbanded in their junior year?
(a) The Homemaker club.
(b) The GOD club.
(c) The Russian club.
(d) The Chess club.
3. While in Economics class, which celebrity did Toby say had died?
(a) Tom Selleck.
(b) Bob Marley.
(d) Kurt Cobain.
4. What does Dub say after Steve tells her he loves her?
(a) "I love you too."
(b) "Not tonight."
(c) "Go home."
(d) "I love this car."
5. Where did Steve buy condoms?
(a) The pharmacy.
(b) The gas station bathroom.
(c) He took some of his father's.
(d) The Piggly Wiggly.
6. What did Steve and Dub lose that summer?
(a) Their car.
(b) Their feelings for each other.
(c) Their sanity.
(d) Their virginity.
7. Who went to the awards luncheon with Steve?
(a) The astronaut.
8. Since becoming an item, who has Steve been avoiding?
9. When Steve came home what were his mom and stepdad doing?
(a) Cleaning the living room rug.
(b) Making out on the couch.
(c) Hosting a party.
(d) Shopping for dinner.
10. What did Steve tell the waitress in Cap's he was majoring in?
(b) German Lit.
11. Where did Steve and Dub spend Spring Break their Sophomore year?
(a) Dub's parents home.
(b) Steve's mom's house in San Diego.
(c) Doug's garage.
(d) A condominium in Galveston.
12. How did Steve get to San Diego?
(a) He drove.
(b) He hitchhiked.
(c) He took a bus.
(d) He flew.
13. Allison Kimble chose what college?
(d) Cal Berekley.
14. What was Steve's winning essay about?
(a) His time in San Diego.
(b) His time spent with his high school friends.
(c) His time spent in NASA with his famous father.
(d) His time spent playing Little League.
15. What emotion did Steve describe when Dub went partying with her sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah received permission to go where?
2. How did Allison afford college?
3. What did Steve spend most of his cinema earnings on over the Christmas holiday?
4. Holly and Bill have been accepted to colleges far apart. What are they going to do about their relationship?
5. Who held a Christmas party at his house when school let out?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)