|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The night Steve got home from San Diego what did he do?
(a) Took a shower and went to see Dub.
(b) Read a book.
(d) Went to work at the Cineplex.
2. What became of the GOD club after the talent show?
(a) The principal complimented them on their preformance.
(b) The principal told them all to go to detention.
(c) The principal wanted permission to make DVDs of their preformance.
(d) The principal dissolved it.
3. What did Steve do during the wedding?
(a) French kissed the bride.
(b) Fell asleep.
(c) Dropped the ring.
(d) Drank too much beer.
4. Who went to the awards luncheon with Steve?
(a) The astronaut.
5. What term did Dub use to describe herself in the writing assignment?
6. What disbanded in their junior year?
(a) The GOD club.
(b) The Russian club.
(c) The Chess club.
(d) The Homemaker club.
7. Why did Steve lose his job?
(a) He backhanded his supervisor.
(b) He left his shifts early.
(c) He got caught smoking dope.
(d) He quit going to work.
8. What college did Steve choose?
(a) The University of Washington.
(c) University of Texas at Austin.
9. After the concert, who drank and partied all night?
(a) The GOD club members.
(b) Steve's mom and stepfather.
(c) Sarah and her friends.
(d) Steve and Allison.
10. What did Danny, Sarah's boyfriend, look like?
(a) A skinhead.
(b) A nerd.
(c) A preppy.
(d) A jock.
11. How did Steve and Allison plan on keeping their relationship going when they leave for college?
(a) Will come home once a month.
(b) Lots of phone alls.
(c) Writing letters often.
(d) They will see other people.
12. What did Mr.Waters tell Steve that is required to make high school better than college?
(a) "Nothing. Either you got it or you don't."
(b) "Lots of practice."
(c) "Special expensive classes."
(d) "You've got to put truth behind the language."
13. What did Steve title his essay for Mr.DeMouy?
(a) This is how I got here.
(b) Where I go From Here.
(c) Knee Deep in the Heart of Texas.
(d) My Essay for Mr.DeMouy.
14. The night Allison and Steve cuddle on the beach, what did Allison confide to him?
(a) Her father lost his job when she was eleven.
(b) Her mother and brother were killed in a drunk driving accident when she was eleven.
(c) Her uncle molested her when she was eleven.
(d) She ran away from home when she was eleven.
15. Who was the senior who didn't graduate?
(a) John Case
(b) Steven York
(c) Toby the Party
(d) Allison Kimble
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Steve's creative writing class?
2. What became the "center of GOD universe"?
3. Why did Steve become tearful?
4. Allison Kimble chose what college?
5. During Steve and Sarah's argument, what did Sarah do?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)