|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Holly and Bill have been accepted to colleges far apart. What are they going to do about their relationship?
(a) They are going to see other people in college.
(b) They will write and telephone each other often.
(c) They will marry before they go to college.
(d) They will come home to se each other oncea month.
2. What did Dub cook for dinner the night she picked him up from the airport?
(a) Chili dogs.
(b) Fettucine Alfredo.
(c) Hambugers and fries.
(d) They went out for dinner.
3. What was the most embarrassing thing about the awards banquet to Steve?
(a) When they read his essay out loud.
(b) When he knocked over his water glass.
(c) When they introduced his mother.
(d) When they took his picture.
4. Why did Steve never get caught when he quit going to creative writing class?
(a) Mr.Waters did not take roll.
(b) Mr.Waters did not want Steve in class.
(c) He worked late and missed it.
(d) He dropped the class.
5. Why did Steve become tearful?
(a) The bratwurst and onion sandwich was getting to him.
(b) The neighbors were yelling profanities.
(c) The skillet on the stove began burning.
(d) The sunset reminded him of his second date with Dub.
6. What did Steve's mom tell him before they left for the concert?
(a) "Don't drink and drive."
(b) "What a nice boy he is."
(c) "I was worried for nothing"
(d) "Keep an eye out for your sister."
7. What did Steve notice hanging from the refrigerator magnet the day after the awards banquet?
(a) A note from Dub.
(b) Tickets to the Astros game.
(c) An article from the newspaper about him.
(d) An invitation to the astronaut's company picnic.
8. Who else will be going to the Pearl Jam concert with Sarah?
9. During the graduation prep assembly, what got the students' attention?
(a) Not being able to go to lunch until done with the assembly.
(b) The principal yelling and screaming.
(c) The lunch bell.
(d) The whistle of the coach.
10. After the concert, who drank and partied all night?
(a) The GOD club members.
(b) Steve and Allison.
(c) Steve's mom and stepfather.
(d) Sarah and her friends.
11. When Steve came home what were his mom and stepdad doing?
(a) Cleaning the living room rug.
(b) Hosting a party.
(c) Shopping for dinner.
(d) Making out on the couch.
12. What did Steve do during the wedding?
(a) French kissed the bride.
(b) Dropped the ring.
(c) Drank too much beer.
(d) Fell asleep.
13. How did Steve and Allison plan on keeping their relationship going when they leave for college?
(a) Will come home once a month.
(b) Lots of phone alls.
(c) They will see other people.
(d) Writing letters often.
14. What was the name of the three-piece band that played during GODs performance?
(a) The GOD Sqaud.
(b) The Grippe.
(c) The Three Guys.
(d) The Clappe.
15. In the yearbook picture, what did the GOD members' freehand sign language spell?
(a) Join GOD.
(b) Rats Saw God.
(c) Party Hard.
(d) Kegger Tonight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did GOD have to provide to be recognized as a school club?
2. During spring break of his junior year, what new hobby did Steve learn?
3. Why does Steve resent his father so much?
4. The night Allison and Steve cuddle on the beach, what did Allison confide to him?
5. The wedding took place where?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)