|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the GOD members eat lunch?
(a) The library.
(b) The local diner.
(c) A tree between the English and Art wings.
(d) A tree staked between the gym and History wing.
2. What term did Dub use to describe herself in the writing assignment?
3. How did Steve get to San Diego?
(a) He flew.
(b) He hitchhiked.
(c) He took a bus.
(d) He drove.
4. Who taught Steve's creative writing class?
5. What did the astronaut have to say when he got home?
(a) "Welcome home, son."
(b) "No girls upstairs in your room. It's inappropriate."
(c) "Its okay that Wanda is here."
(d) "How was your Christmas vacation?"
6. Who accepted the position of faculty sponsor for GOD?
(b) Mr. Waters.
(c) Mr. York.
7. While in Economics class, which celebrity did Toby say had died?
(a) Tom Selleck.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Kurt Cobain.
8. Who held a Christmas party at his house when school let out?
9. What did Steve's mom tell him before they left for the concert?
(a) "Keep an eye out for your sister."
(b) "I was worried for nothing"
(c) "What a nice boy he is."
(d) "Don't drink and drive."
10. What was the most embarrassing thing about the awards banquet to Steve?
(a) When they read his essay out loud.
(b) When he knocked over his water glass.
(c) When they introduced his mother.
(d) When they took his picture.
11. What emotion did Steve describe when Dub went partying with her sister?
12. Who did Steve meet before Allison left for college?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her dorm moher.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandparents.
13. What college did Steve choose?
(a) The University of Washington.
(d) University of Texas at Austin.
14. After GODs performance where did they go?
(a) The cafeteria.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The principal's office.
(d) The couselor's office.
15. What did Steve get from Mr.Waters for Christmas?
(a) A book about the astronaut.
(b) A book of short stories.
(c) A receipt for Grace's yearbook.
(d) A book written by D.H. Lawerence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Steve do during the wedding?
2. With his new promotion, what is Steve's new title?
3. How many hours is it to the concert?
4. Who was the first person Steve called when he got home?
5. What did Danny, Sarah's boyfriend, look like?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)