|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was GOD's entry of?
(a) A lion.
(b) A lawn mower.
(c) A claw hammer.
(d) A baby carriage.
2. What did Steve do at Doug's after getting dressed for his date?
(a) Drink a couple of beers.
(b) Shined his shoes.
(c) Took a nap.
(d) Paid the water bill by phone.
3. What job did Steve have in the summers in San Diego at his mom's house?
(a) Gas station attendant.
(b) Cashier at McDonald's.
(c) Cook at Taco Bell.
(d) Mowed lawns, pruned trees, and weeded flower beds.
4. Steve's favorite place to go after school in San Diego is where?
(a) The beach.
(c) The library.
5. What club does Doug's band play in?
(a) Texas BarBeQue.
(b) Losers Bar and Grill.
(c) Hole in the Wall.
6. What cassette did Steve and Dub play in the car on the way home from the dance?
(a) Neil Diamond.
(b) Barry Manilow.
(c) Pearl Jam.
7. Where does Doug go to college?
(a) University of Wyoming
(b) Lousianna State University
(c) University of Texas at Austin.
8. Who did Dub ask out after Steve kissed Rhonda?
9. How much money did Doug get from his dad over his bet about the yearbook?
10. Why was Mr.DeMouy's office in such a disarray?
(a) Steve was looking for his pot.
(b) The janitor had to fix e leaky pipe.
(c) Mr. Demouy was looking for something he lost.
(d) There had been a fight in it.
11. What is the title to GOD's float?
(a) "Fix it up"
(b) "Get Hammered"
(c) "Go slow"
(d) "GOD's Float"
12. How old is Mr.Demouy?
(a) Twenty two.
(b) Seventy five.
13. How d Steve and his father communicated in their house?
(a) By intercom.
(b) Through Post-It notes and paper-clipped money.
(c) By telephone.
(d) Through messages on the answering machine.
14. After getting very drunk, who drove Steve home?
15. Steve said that his sister "might sign a pact with the devil", but who would she check him out with first?
(a) America's Most Wanted.
(b) Consumer Reports.
(c) Her Boyfriend.
(d) His Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dub do when Steve kissed her?
2. Sophomore year Steve and Doug founded a new club named what?
3. Who did Sarah enlist in the campaign to try to convince her mother to let her go to the concert in L.A?
4. Who gives Steve fashion advice on the morning before the homecoming dance.
5. Steven York,a senior at Wakefield High, is in jeopardy of having to go to summer school for what reason?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)