|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How d Steve and his father communicated in their house?
(a) Through Post-It notes and paper-clipped money.
(b) By intercom.
(c) By telephone.
(d) Through messages on the answering machine.
2. Who was the only athlete in GOD?
(a) Ben Kempler.
(b) Matt White.
(c) Johnny Brooks.
(d) Trey Collier.
3. Doug Chappell worked where?
(a) Clear Lake Cinema.
(b) Taco Bell.
(d) Clear Lake Pools and Spas.
4. Grace Order of Dadaists begin work on what?
(a) A pie auction.
(b) A concession stand.
(c) A float for the homecoming game.
(d) A carwash fundraiser.
5. When is the astronaut's wedding slated for?
(a) The next New Year.
(b) The end of March.
(c) The beginning of August.
(d) The Christmas Season.
6. Who is the founder of Dadaism?
(a) Tristan Tzara.
(b) Edgar Allen Poe.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Andy Warhol.
7. What did Doug put in the stepping stones for his walkway he made?
(a) A joint.
(b) His car keys.
(c) His lime green skateboard.
(d) A Skate or Die sign.
8. What did Dub do when Steve kissed her?
(a) Walked away.
(b) Kissed him back.
(c) Slapped him.
(d) Screamed for help.
9. Where were most of Steve and the astronaut's meals consumed at home?
(a) At the dining room table.
(b) In the master bedroom.
(c) In the pantry.
(d) Over the kitchen sink.
10. What is Dub's real name?
(a) Wanda Minchew.
(b) Dorothy Scott.
(c) Wanda Varner.
(d) Lorie Davis.
11. After the movie, where did Dub and Steve go?
(a) To the local diner for coffee.
(b) To the beach,and made out in the car.
(c) To the museum to see the NASA exhibits.
(d) Back home,it was getting late.
12. What is the title to GOD's float?
(a) "Go slow"
(b) "Get Hammered"
(c) "GOD's Float"
(d) "Fix it up"
13. Steve's little sister's name is what?
14. Who hugged Steve after the announcement of most original float?
(d) The astronaut.
15. What job did Steve have in the summers in San Diego at his mom's house?
(a) Gas station attendant.
(b) Mowed lawns, pruned trees, and weeded flower beds.
(c) Cook at Taco Bell.
(d) Cashier at McDonald's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Steve his first kiss?
2. What is Steve's stepfather's name?
3. What is Doug's older brother's name?
4. Steve responds to Doug's letter by doing what?
5. What cassette did Steve and Dub play in the car on the way home from the dance?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)