|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dub and Steve do at the dance?
(a) Smoked dope with the cheerleaders.
(b) Drank alot of beer.
(c) Ignored each other.
2. Who had invited Dub and Steve to a party after the homecoming dance?
(b) The astronaut.
3. What does Steve's mom, Cindy, do for a living?
(a) Real Estate Agent.
(b) Guidance Couselor.
(c) NASA Astronaut.
4. Who did Sarah enlist in the campaign to try to convince her mother to let her go to the concert in L.A?
(b) The astronaut.
5. What is the title to GOD's float?
(a) "Go slow"
(b) "GOD's Float"
(c) "Get Hammered"
(d) "Fix it up"
6. What did Steve do when Rhonda tried to kiss him at the movies?
(a) He kissed her back.
(b) He hugged her.
(c) He pushed her away.
(d) He turned away.
7. Where does Doug go to college?
(a) University of Wyoming
(b) Lousianna State University
(c) University of Texas at Austin.
8. What did Steve have for breakfast after coming home drunk?
(a) Lean Cruisine.
9. Why didn't Dub and Steve go to the party?
(a) Dub got scared.
(b) Steve wanted to abstain from alcohol.
(c) Steve had to be home by one a.m.
(d) Dub wanted out of her dress.
10. Who is Frieda?
(a) Sarah's grandmother.
(b) Doug's mother.
(c) The astronaut's aunt.
(d) Steve's boss.
11. After getting very drunk, who drove Steve home?
12. What did the members of Skate or Die do during the homecoming parade?
(a) Cheer on the team.
(c) Clap loudly.
(d) Hold upside-down newspapers, pretendng to read.
13. What job did Steve have in the summers in San Diego at his mom's house?
(a) Cashier at McDonald's.
(b) Gas station attendant.
(c) Cook at Taco Bell.
(d) Mowed lawns, pruned trees, and weeded flower beds.
14. What cassette did Steve and Dub play in the car on the way home from the dance?
(a) Neil Diamond.
(b) Pearl Jam.
(d) Barry Manilow.
15. Who is the other National Merit Finalist at Wakefield High?
(a) Drew Shreve.
(b) Beverly Schoaf.
(c) Virginia Whitsides.
(d) Allison Kimble.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages must his paper be?
2. What is Steve's stepfather's name?
3. On Saturdays what does Steve's dad like to do?
4. The day after the homecoming dance, where did Dub and Steve go?
5. Who is the founder of Dadaism?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)