|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Steve throw out the Dartmouth letter?
(a) It's too far from home.
(b) His father will not be there.
(c) His mother wants him to go there.
(d) It's cold in New Hampshire in the winter.
2. Steve's father calls his car what?
(a) A manly car.
(b) A good deal.
(c) A gas saver.
(d) An eyesore.
3. How old is Mr.Demouy?
(a) Seventy five.
(c) Twenty two.
4. As a couple, what activities did Dub and Steve spend their time on?
(a) Made out a lot and talked on the phone.
(b) Riding a two-seater bicycle in the rain.
(c) Having lots of pillow fights.
(d) Walking along the beach holding hands.
5. Who drives a drunk and passed out Doug home?
(b) Stan, Jr.
6. What did Steve want to borrow for his homecoming date?
(b) His father's car.
(c) A tie.
(d) His cologne.
7. What does Steve's mom, Cindy, do for a living?
(a) Real Estate Agent.
(c) Guidance Couselor.
(d) NASA Astronaut.
8. Where was Steve's first job?
(a) Clear Lake Cineplex.
(b) Delta Airlines.
9. What did the members of Skate or Die do during the homecoming parade?
(b) Cheer on the team.
(c) Hold upside-down newspapers, pretendng to read.
(d) Clap loudly.
10. What club does Doug's band play in?
(a) Hole in the Wall.
(c) Texas BarBeQue.
(d) Losers Bar and Grill.
11. How many years has the astronaut been golfing?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Ten years.
12. During a game of "I Never" Doug gives Steve what Indian warrior name?
(a) No Lips.
13. Who was the only athlete in GOD?
(a) Matt White.
(b) Ben Kempler.
(c) Trey Collier.
(d) Johnny Brooks.
14. What is Dub's real name?
(a) Dorothy Scott.
(b) Wanda Minchew.
(c) Wanda Varner.
(d) Lorie Davis.
15. What job did Steve have in the summers in San Diego at his mom's house?
(a) Mowed lawns, pruned trees, and weeded flower beds.
(b) Gas station attendant.
(c) Cook at Taco Bell.
(d) Cashier at McDonald's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Sarah enlist in the campaign to try to convince her mother to let her go to the concert in L.A?
2. What is Steve's stepfather's name?
3. What did Doug put in the stepping stones for his walkway he made?
4. In college, what instrument does Doug play in a rock band?
5. Who was the letter from that Steve's dad gave him?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)