|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives a drunk and passed out Doug home?
(b) Stan, Jr.
2. After three weeks of dating Dub, who asked to meet her?
(a) Steve's Sister.
(b) Steve's Father.
(c) Steve's Guidance Couselor.
(d) Steve's Mother.
3. Steve said that his sister "might sign a pact with the devil", but who would she check him out with first?
(a) Her Boyfriend.
(b) Consumer Reports.
(c) America's Most Wanted.
(d) His Mother.
4. What is Dub's real name?
(a) Dorothy Scott.
(b) Wanda Varner.
(c) Wanda Minchew.
(d) Lorie Davis.
5. What did the members of GOD bring with them to dismantle the homecoming float?
(c) Candy canes.
6. What was GOD's entry of?
(a) A claw hammer.
(b) A lion.
(c) A lawn mower.
(d) A baby carriage.
7. How much money did the GODs win for most original float in the homecoming parade?
8. Why did Steve throw out the Dartmouth letter?
(a) It's too far from home.
(b) His mother wants him to go there.
(c) His father will not be there.
(d) It's cold in New Hampshire in the winter.
9. Who is the other National Merit Finalist at Wakefield High?
(a) Allison Kimble.
(b) Drew Shreve.
(c) Virginia Whitsides.
(d) Beverly Schoaf.
10. Which member of GOD seems to have a crush on Steve that he doesn't return?
11. During a game of "I Never" Doug gives Steve what Indian warrior name?
(d) No Lips.
12. Who is Dub's best friend?
(a) Samantha Ellis.
(b) Rhonda Smith.
(c) Johanna Turley.
(d) Christine Mcafee.
13. What club does Doug's band play in?
(b) Texas BarBeQue.
(c) Hole in the Wall.
(d) Losers Bar and Grill.
14. What time did Steve pick up Dub for the homecoming dance?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Ten o'clock.
(c) Two o'clock.
(d) Seven o'clock.
15. What is the name of Sarah's boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the movie, where did Dub and Steve go?
2. When finished with the float, what did the club members do?
3. What kind of plant did Steve plant in Mr.DeMouy's fern?
4. As a couple, what activities did Dub and Steve spend their time on?
5. Doug Chappell worked where?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)