|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steve's father calls his car what?
(a) A gas saver.
(b) An eyesore.
(c) A good deal.
(d) A manly car.
2. What did Steve have for breakfast after coming home drunk?
(d) Lean Cruisine.
3. Steve responds to Doug's letter by doing what?
(a) Roadtripping to see him in Texas.
(b) Calling him.
(c) Sending him a postcard.
4. Who did Sarah enlist in the campaign to try to convince her mother to let her go to the concert in L.A?
(d) The astronaut.
5. What does Sarah's boyfriend want to do upon graduation?
(a) Do other people's taxes.
(b) Work in radio.
(c) Sing in a rock band.
(d) Be a lawyer.
6. What is Dub's real name?
(a) Wanda Varner.
(b) Lorie Davis.
(c) Wanda Minchew.
(d) Dorothy Scott.
7. Why did Steve throw out the Dartmouth letter?
(a) It's too far from home.
(b) His father will not be there.
(c) His mother wants him to go there.
(d) It's cold in New Hampshire in the winter.
8. As a couple, what activities did Dub and Steve spend their time on?
(a) Walking along the beach holding hands.
(b) Made out a lot and talked on the phone.
(c) Riding a two-seater bicycle in the rain.
(d) Having lots of pillow fights.
9. What job did Steve have in the summers in San Diego at his mom's house?
(a) Cashier at McDonald's.
(b) Cook at Taco Bell.
(c) Gas station attendant.
(d) Mowed lawns, pruned trees, and weeded flower beds.
10. Sophomore year Steve and Doug founded a new club named what?
(a) French Club.
(b) Skate or Die II.
(c) Cooking Club.
(d) Grace Order of Dadaists.
11. Steve's little sister's name is what?
12. Why did Mr.Demouy's office stink?
(a) Someone vomited in it.
(b) The janitor sprayed for roaches.
(c) He had bad gas.
(d) There was a skunk out his open window.
13. What is Steve's stepfather's name?
14. What did the envelopes contain?
(a) An invitation to the astronaut's wedding.
(c) A trip to Hawaii.
(d) A college brochure.
15. At Grace High,Steve meets what group's president and founder, Doug Chappell?
(a) Russian Club.
(b) Skate or Die.
(c) Glee Club.
(d) Fantasy War Games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Steven York,a senior at Wakefield High, is in jeopardy of having to go to summer school for what reason?
2. On Saturdays what does Steve's dad like to do?
3. Where were most of Steve and the astronaut's meals consumed at home?
4. How much money did the GODs win for most original float in the homecoming parade?
5. How d Steve and his father communicated in their house?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)