Short Essay Questions Key
1. What caused Steve York to end up in the senior counselor's office?
2. After transferring, Steve is in jeopardy of failing senior year. What is the plan devised by Mr.DeMouy to get Steve to graduate? Why did he devise this plan?
3. What are some examples of how Steve garnered his father's disapproval?
4. What differences are obvious between the two Merit Finalists at Wakefield High?
5. Doug Chappell is Steve's best friend who has formed a club at school for what reason?
6. Steve's sophomore year Doug and Steve formed a new group after they are done with Skate or Die. What was the second club and what did it mean?
7. Describe the scene in San Diego, senior year when Steve is in Mr. Demouy's office and what Mr. Demouy has to say.
8. Describe two members of the GOD club.
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)