Short Answer Questions Key
1. Steven York,a senior at Wakefield High, is in jeopardy of having to go to summer school for what reason?
He is one English credit short.
2. How many pages must his paper be?
3. At Grace High,Steve meets what group's president and founder, Doug Chappell?
Skate or Die.
4. Where was Steve's first job?
Clear Lake Cineplex.
5. Mr.DeMouy,Steve's senior counselor, is reading his paper as he writes it.What color ink is he using to edit it?
6. Steve brings Mr.DeMouy what?
7. What job did Steve have in the summers in San Diego at his mom's house?
Mowed lawns, pruned trees, and weeded flower beds.
This section contains 4,103 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)