|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through San Diego/Houston, Summer Before Junior Year (pp. 146-154) | San Diego, Senior Year (pp. 154-156).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Gods receive their money for most original float?
(a) Bank debit card.
(b) Their school account.
(c) Cashiers check.
2. Since becoming an item, who has Steve been avoiding?
3. What did Steve's mom tell him before they left for the concert?
(a) "Keep an eye out for your sister."
(b) "What a nice boy he is."
(c) "Don't drink and drive."
(d) "I was worried for nothing"
4. How d Steve and his father communicated in their house?
(a) Through messages on the answering machine.
(b) By telephone.
(c) By intercom.
(d) Through Post-It notes and paper-clipped money.
5. Who else will be going to the Pearl Jam concert with Sarah?
Short Answer Questions
1. At Grace High,Steve meets what group's president and founder, Doug Chappell?
2. Who was the letter from that Steve's dad gave him?
3. What does Doug refer to Dub as?
4. The day after the homecoming dance, where did Dub and Steve go?
5. Steve said that his sister "might sign a pact with the devil", but who would she check him out with first?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)