|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through San Diego, Senior Year (pp. 126-127) | Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 127-131).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the astronaut have to say when he got home?
(a) "No girls upstairs in your room. It's inappropriate."
(b) "Its okay that Wanda is here."
(c) "Welcome home, son."
(d) "How was your Christmas vacation?"
2. Why do the teens get their pictures taken at semi-formal dances?
(a) To prove to their parents they went.
(b) To send to their grandparents.
(c) To put them in the yearbook.
(d) To show off their dresses.
3. What sound interrupted Steve and Dub's making out in his bedroom?
(a) The doorbell.
(b) The garbage truck in the street.
(c) The telephone ringing.
(d) The sound of the garage door opening.
4. Who is Frieda?
(a) The astronaut's aunt.
(b) Doug's mother.
(c) Steve's boss.
(d) Sarah's grandmother.
5. How many shots of tequila does Steve drink with Toby?
Short Answer Questions
1. At Grace High,Steve meets what group's president and founder, Doug Chappell?
2. What did Steve spend most of his cinema earnings on over the Christmas holiday?
3. How d Steve and his father communicated in their house?
4. What is Dub's real name?
5. What cassette did Steve and Dub play in the car on the way home from the dance?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)