1. Steven York,a senior at Wakefield High, is in jeopardy of having to go to summer school for what reason?
(a) He moved from Texas.
(b) He is one English credit short.
(c) He is a stoner.
(d) He is making all C's.
2. How many pages must his paper be?
3. At Grace High,Steve meets what group's president and founder, Doug Chappell?
(a) Skate or Die.
(b) Russian Club.
(c) Glee Club.
(d) Fantasy War Games.
4. Where was Steve's first job?
(c) Clear Lake Cineplex.
(d) Delta Airlines.
5. Mr.DeMouy,Steve's senior counselor, is reading his paper as he writes it.What color ink is he using to edit it?
(a) Blue ink.
(b) Green ink.
(c) Red ink.
(d) Black ink.
6. Steve brings Mr.DeMouy what?
(a) A watch.
(b) A pen.
(c) A book.
(d) A fern.
7. What job did Steve have in the summers in San Diego at his mom's house?
(a) Gas station attendant.
(b) Cashier at McDonald's.
(c) Mowed lawns, pruned trees, and weeded flower beds.
(d) Cook at Taco Bell.
This section contains 4,103 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)