San Diego, Senior Year (pp. 1-11) | Houston, Freshman Year (pp. 11-17) | San Diego, Senior Year (pp. 17-18)
1. Steven York,a senior at Wakefield High, is in jeopardy of having to go to summer school for what reason?
(a) He is one English credit short.
(b) He moved from Texas.
(c) He is a stoner.
(d) He is making all C's.
2. How many pages must his paper be?
3. At Grace High,Steve meets what group's president and founder, Doug Chappell?
(a) Glee Club.
(b) Skate or Die.
(c) Fantasy War Games.
(d) Russian Club.
4. Where was Steve's first job?
(a) Delta Airlines.
(d) Clear Lake Cineplex.
5. Mr.DeMouy,Steve's senior counselor, is reading his paper as he writes it.What color ink is he using to edit it?
(a) Green ink.
(b) Blue ink.
(c) Red ink.
(d) Black ink.
6. Steve brings Mr.DeMouy what?
(a) A pen.
(b) A watch.
(c) A fern.
(d) A book.
San Diego, Summer Before Sophomore Year (pp. 18-21) | Houston, Summer Before Sophomore Year (pp. 21-23) | San Diego, Senior Year (pp. 23-26)
7. What job did Steve have in the summers in San Diego at his mom's house?
(a) Mowed lawns, pruned trees, and weeded flower beds.
(b) Gas station attendant.
(c) Cook at Taco Bell.
(d) Cashier at McDonald's.
This section contains 4,103 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)