Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elizabeth's diagnosis?
2. "And the thing about my mom is that she's totally nuts, but she's very _________."
3. According to Elizabeth, her roommate Samantha is a certain kind of "fucked up" -- what is her ailment?
4. What is the name of Samantha's ex-boyfriend?
5. What do her friends suggest she read instead in order to be happy to be alive?
Describe Elizabeth after the Prozac kicks in. What are her moods like? What is so conscious of all the time?
Elizabeth says the suicide attempt startles even her. Describe the situation leading up to the suicide attempt and her life immediately afterwards.
Elizabeth fixates on her Space, Time and Motion papers. What do these papers suddenly symbolize for Elizabeth? Why is it ironic that the class is called Space, Time and Motion? Why do you think she fixates on this class?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)