|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elizabeth biggest problem with Prozac initially?
2. Elizabeth believes that Rafe relishes being her personal __________.
3. How does Elizabeth chose her doctor since she cannot have Dr. Saltenstahl?
4. Which character does Elizabeth envy sexually?
5. Who does Elizabeth call to take her to her birthday party where her mother is?
Essay Topic 1
Elizabeth realizes she has fallen in love with her depression. Explain this statement, including why she needs her depression so much at this point in her life.
Essay Topic 2
Secondary characters play a large role in Elizabeth's life at various times. Choose at least 5 different secondary characters and explain their significance at crucial moments in Elizabeth's life. What would have changed for Elizabeth if they had not been there? Were they positive influences or negative ones? Do you think they understood how sick Elizabeth truly was with depression at the time? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Elizabeth says the suicide attempt startles even her. Describe the situation leading up to the suicide attempt and her life immediately afterwards.
This section contains 1,188 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)