1. When Elizabeth is on the floor of the bathroom, what illegal drug is she currently on?
2. Why does Elizabeth have to leave the party in the beginning?
Her cat gets out of the house.
3. Which drug has Elizabeth decided to "cold-kick?"
4. Where is the first time Elizabeth takes an overdose?
5. What disease does Elizabeth fear the lithium will give her?
6. Which one of these drugs is not part of Elizabeth's usual cocktail to fight depression?
7. What does Elizabeth call Dr. Ira's office?
the Fifth Avenue Crack House.
This section contains 4,535 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)