|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Think of Pretty Things.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first time Elizabeth takes an overdose?
(a) At home in her bathroom.
(b) In the middle of class.
(c) Summer camp.
(d) Ballet class.
2. Which one of these things is not one of the things that drives someone to depression, according to Elizabeth?
3. What is Elizabeth convinced she will have because of taking Prozac?
(a) Heightened sensations.
(b) A lowered sex drive.
(c) Inoperable brain cancer.
4. Which one of these things does Elizabeth NOT swear off while in Cambridge?
(d) Bad influences.
5. What makes Elizabeth's move to Harvard ominous?
(a) Their car breaks down.
(b) It's raining.
(c) They lose record of where Elizabeth should live.
(d) She and her mother get lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Elizabeth while she is at her aunt's house?
2. What does Elizabeth threaten she will do while at summer camp?
3. What is the only way Elizabeth sleeps after leaving Rafe each weekend?
4. Who does Elizabeth meet when she arrives in London?
5. On what holiday does Elizabeth gets chased by her current best friend?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)