|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Think of Pretty Things.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elizabeth says she comes from a family of:
2. How does Elizabeth get food poisoning?
(a) Quiche at the Tate Gallery.
(b) Fried fish sandwich at the Tate Gallery.
(c) Raw oysters at the Tate Gallery.
(d) The clam sandwich at the Tate Gallery.
3. Where does Elizabeth get mugged?
(a) At school.
(b) Walking to the subway.
(c) On the bus to school.
(d) At McDonald's.
4. What is the mental health facility called at Harvard?
(a) Stillman Infirmary.
(c) King Infirmary.
(d) Einstein Laboratories.
5. Where is she dropped off after the break up?
(a) Their mutual friend Jim's apartment.
(b) The bus station.
(c) A rental car agency.
(d) The airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Drinking in _______ was a lot more fun than it had ever been anywhere else, although I couldn't say why."
2. How does Elizabeth want to live from now on?
3. How does Elizabeth describe Rafe's mother?
4. What gives Elizabeth a renewed sense of hope?
5. How does Elizabeth get out of her exam?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)