|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Good Morning Heartache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elizabeth react to her mother's outrage?
(a) She packs her bags to go on a cross-country road trip.
(b) She hangs up on her.
(c) She calls her father and says she's living with him for awhile.
(d) She wonders who died and left her in charge.
2. What makes Elizabeth's move to Harvard ominous?
(a) They lose record of where Elizabeth should live.
(b) It's raining.
(c) She and her mother get lost.
(d) Their car breaks down.
3. What does Elizabeth immediately think when she wakes up in blood.
(a) That someone has killed her.
(b) That it is a joke.
(c) That it is paint.
(d) That she is dying.
4. How does Elizabeth describe her depression?
(a) A living nightmare.
(b) Doom and despair.
(c) The black cloud.
(d) The black wave.
5. What does Elizabeth threaten she will do while at summer camp?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Take a drug overdose.
(c) Accuse him of child molestation.
(d) Get pregnant with his child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elizabeth describe her depression when she is at Harvard?
2. Where doe Elizabeth live after Dallas?
3. "And the thing about my mom is that she's totally nuts, but she's very _________."
4. What are Elizabeth's main symptoms in Stillman?
5. Which of these things does Elizabeth NOT wish to be instead of depression?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)