|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Accidental Blowjob.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls who?
(a) Elizabeth's friend Ruby calls Rafe to convince him to call Elizabeth.
(b) Elizabeth calls Rafe.
(c) Their mutual friend Jim calls Elizabeth on behalf of Rafe
(d) Rafe calls Elizabeth.
2. Which fairy tale does her new apartment remind Elizabeth of?
(a) Red Riding Hood.
(b) The Princess and the Pea.
(c) The Ugly Duckling.
(d) Snow White.
3. How does Elizabeth get out of her exam?
(a) She quits the class.
(b) She contacts her teacher and convinces him she doesn't need to take it.
(c) She writes a long essay instead of taking the exam.
(d) She pleads mental problems.
4. What advice does Elizabeth's dad tell her before he disappears without a trace?
(a) Live, love and laugh often.
(b) Be careful of your heart.
(c) Live boldly.
(d) Stay away from relationships.
5. What are Elizabeth's main symptoms in Stillman?
(a) Drug and alcohol addiction.
(b) Suicidal thoughts and hallucinations.
(c) Depression and alcoholism.
(d) Anxiety and agitation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does she call, telling him/her that she is going straight to his/her apartment and needs a decent dinner because she cannot take care of herself?
2. Elizabeth says she comes from a family of:
3. What is the name of Elizabeth's cousin who she will later learn has the same kind of mental illness?
4. What happens in the world simultaneously when Elizabeth wakes up in blood?
5. What year does Elizabeth move to Texas?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)