|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Accidental Blowjob.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth immediately think when she wakes up in blood.
(a) That it is a joke.
(b) That someone has killed her.
(c) That she is dying.
(d) That it is paint.
2. Where does Elizabeth travel to straight after breaking up with her boyfriend?
(a) New York.
3. What other movie does Elizabeth cry at continuously when she is younger?
(a) The Natural.
(b) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
(d) On Golden Pond.
4. Where does Elizabeth hang out the entire time she is at summer camp?
(a) In the kitchen with the cooks.
(b) The director's office.
(c) The end of the dock.
(d) The locker room at the pool.
5. Elizabeth describes depression as an "absence" of many things; which one of these is not one of the absences she mentions?
(a) Absence of faith.
(b) Absence of response.
(c) Absence of interest.
(d) Absence of feeling.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Elizabeth calls her father this time, what topic does she bring up right away?
2. Who or what starts to give Elizabeth her first feelings of pleasure in a long time?
3. What is written on the card Elizabeth receives from her friend?
4. What are Elizabeth's main symptoms in Stillman?
5. Which section of London does Manuel live?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)