|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Broken.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of these drugs is not part of Elizabeth's usual cocktail to fight depression?
2. What advice does Elizabeth's dad tell her before he disappears without a trace?
(a) Stay away from relationships.
(b) Live, love and laugh often.
(c) Live boldly.
(d) Be careful of your heart.
3. How does Elizabeth react to her mother's outrage?
(a) She calls her father and says she's living with him for awhile.
(b) She wonders who died and left her in charge.
(c) She hangs up on her.
(d) She packs her bags to go on a cross-country road trip.
4. Which soap opera does Elizabeth watch constantly while at her aunt's house?
(a) The Young and the Restless.
(b) One Life to Live.
(c) General Hospital.
(d) Days of Our Lives.
5. How does Elizabeth's mother treat her?
(a) Like a normal kid.
(b) Like she's not even there.
(c) Like a drug addict.
(d) Like a deranged lunatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth have to give up in order to be "shipped to camp" that summer?
2. Where does Elizabeth end up when the coke wears off?
3. How old is Elizabeth when she starts to spend time with Abel?
4. Elizabeth's dad disappears at the end of her _______ year.
5. What is the secret life that Elizabeth has that her mother doesn't know about?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)