|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did the dialogue between Meno and Socrates take place?
2. Who ended the dialogue between Protagoras and Socrates?
3. Why did Socrates say temperance could not be a part of virtue?
a) Some people did not like it.
b) It was the opposite of wisdom.
c) It was too controversial.
d) There were too many definitions.
4. What major element did Socrates use in his argument against Protagoras?
5. How did Protagoras describe a good life?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question...
This section contains 645 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)