Quiz: Section 4, Line 330-337
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the one thing everything has according to Socrates?
a) An opposite.
b) A place.
c) A use.
d) A definition.
2. What did Callias not allow Socrates to do?
a) Leave his house,
b) Enroll his son in Protagoras's program.
c) Use fables to prove a point.
d) Insult Protagoras.
3. How did the audience respond to Protagoras's speech about virtue?
a) They applauded.
b) They booed him.
c) They waited for Socrates to counter.
d) They fell asleep.
4. What did Socrates say holiness was not?
5. What kind of speeches was Protagoras good at giving?
a) All of the answers are correct.
This section contains 268 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)