|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, line 78-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Protagoras say many ordinary men were not virtuous?
(a) They were not naturally born with it.
(b) They were too busy.
(c) They were never taught.
(d) They did not see the lessons in their life.
2. Which of the following was NOT a piece of virtue according to Protagoras?
3. What did Meno say virtue was after Socrates talked about teaching?
(a) The power to divine good from evil.
(b) The power to get good things.
(c) The power to deny evil influences.
(d) The power to recollect good things.
4. How did Protagoras describe a good life?
5. What did Socrates say were teachers' real responsibility?
(a) To help people recollect knowledge.
(b) To enhance worldly experiences.
(c) To inspire pupils.
(d) To create new substance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Meno compare Socrates to while explaining what he was infected with?
2. What did Socrates say all good men had?
3. Why did Protagoras not have a true hometown?
4. Why did Socrates say men liked to look at dancers?
5. How did Socrates feel about virtue being separated into parts?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)