|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, line 78-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Socrates claim was impossible?
(a) To be good.
(b) To please the gods.
(c) To see the gods.
(d) To be evil.
2. What did Socrates say caused courage in men?
3. Why did Socrates say men liked to look at dancers?
(a) So they did not have to converse.
(b) So they could express their emotions.
(c) So they could be aroused.
(d) So they could feel motivated.
4. What did Protagoras say he was the best for teaching young men?
5. What did Socrates say were teachers' real responsibility?
(a) To help people recollect knowledge.
(b) To enhance worldly experiences.
(c) To inspire pupils.
(d) To create new substance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pindar call knowledge?
2. What did Protagoras say an evil man would always admit to being?
3. How did Meno say Socrates' talk made other men feel?
4. What did Protagoras say made some men wrongly confident?
5. What did Protagoras say boys should learn while learning to read?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)