|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, line 78-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts of virtue did Protagoras say there were?
2. To what did Protagoras say men should have a spirit of holiness?
(a) The gods.
(b) Their ancestors.
(c) Virtuous living.
3. Whom did Socrates teach while speaking with Meno?
(a) A small child.
(b) A slave boy.
(c) A maid.
(d) A dancer.
4. What did Protagoras say boys should learn while learning to read?
5. Why did Socrates say men liked to look at dancers?
(a) So they did not have to converse.
(b) So they could express their emotions.
(c) So they could be aroused.
(d) So they could feel motivated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were fables used to teach boys?
2. Whom did Socrates say was good all the time?
3. What frustrated Socrates most when talking to Protagoras?
4. What did Protagoras say he was the best for teaching young men?
5. Who often schemed to conquer Greece in Socrates' time?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)