Section 1, line 309-316
1. As what was Protagoras known?
(a) A philosopher.
(b) A Novice.
(c) A sophist.
(d) A master teacher.
2. Who wanted to study with Protagoras?
3. What did Hippocrates tell Socrates when he stopped by the house late at night?
(a) He needed a new change.
(b) Protagoras was coming.
(c) The police were looking for him.
(d) Plato was looking for him.
4. What was the main question Socrates asked Hippocrates when he came by the house late at night?
(a) What will he teach you?
(b) What do you want in life?
(c) What have you done about this?
(d) How will you pay for this?
5. What kind of education did Hippocrates want?
(c) Liberal arts.
6. What did Socrates say Hippocrates is letting be molded?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) His mind.
(c) His body.
(d) His soul.
7. What did Socrates say all men should want to be?
(d) Good speakers.
This section contains 3,488 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)