|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cheney convinces Bush to have military personnel and high risk essential civilians to be inoculated against ___________.
2. Like Powell, Kwasniewski wonders what will happen if __________ support collapses around the Saddam issue.
3. What color is the terror level threat after Bush decides to give Saddam and his sons a chance to leave?
4. The British press is calling Tony Blair Bush's ____________, as Rice learns from David Manning.
5. Tim now has 90 agents whom NSA supplies with ________________ to call in real time intelligence.
(b) Cell phones
(d) Satellite phones
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ anger flares, telling reporters time is running out on Saddam.
2. After months of work, Saul finds a volunteer who submits 130 ____________ on matters the US military did not know.
3. ____________ recommends looking at the big picture and not letting the press draw them out on every battlefield development.
4. When Powell reports that ___________ will not budge, Bush decides that Op. Plan 1003 should be ready to go in a few hours.
5. Who is the logical choice for presenting the case to the United Nations?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bush do in order to bolster the humanitarian reputation of the United States?
2. What does the National Security Council discuss in relation to Blix's inspections?
3. What must happen the government once Saddam is ousted from power, according to Miller's briefing to the NSC?
4. What is the MODEPS that Franks sends to Rumsfeld on November 26?
5. After months of work, what does Saul find that will help to inform the US military?
6. What does Bush tell Rice when she visits him in Crawford after Christmas with her aunt?
7. What does Bush tell Powell when he meets with him on January 13 without Rice or Cheney hovering over them?
8. Who is the logical choice for presenting the case for war to the United Nations?
9. When Bush and Cheney meet with Iraqi expatriates on January 10, what does Bush tell them about Saddam?
10. When Cheney realizes that Bush has already made up his mind about war, what does he agree other nations must do?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)