|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Saul is concerned that ___________ could close the border at any time during their operation.
(a) Saudi Arabia
2. What statue do civilians people when the Army and Marine forces enter Baghdad?
(b) George Bush
(d) Osama bin Laden
3. Bush calls Blair to talk about how people follow the ____________ of true leaders.
4. Tim now has 90 agents whom NSA supplies with ________________ to call in real time intelligence.
(a) Satellite phones
(d) Cell phones
5. Bush says that since Iraqi generals are ___________, the US should invade even if Saddam leaves.
(b) Great allies
(c) War criminals
(d) True to Saddam
Short Answer Questions
1. Bandar maintains that ____________ will shed no tears over Saddam's fall.
2. Bush truly believes that changing ____________ will also change Iran and its current struggles.
3. Bush slips when he is with the Italian PM saying that Saddam will not be allowed to ________________.
4. Chirac did an interview with _____________ calling for 30 days more of inspections.
5. Who is the logical choice for presenting the case to the United Nations?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bush tell Rice when she visits him in Crawford after Christmas with her aunt?
2. Who is the logical choice for presenting the case for war to the United Nations?
3. What does Bush tell Powell when he meets with him on January 13 without Rice or Cheney hovering over them?
4. What does Rice say she cannot predict when it comes to war with Iraq?
5. On February 24, Bush and the National Security Council are briefed on what issue?
6. What does Rumsfeld do that works in order not to cause any big call ups for a while?
7. What happens on April 9 as the Army and Marine forces enter Baghdad?
8. When Cheney realizes that Bush has already made up his mind about war, what does he agree other nations must do?
9. What does Bush do in order to bolster the humanitarian reputation of the United States?
10. What does Meyer worry about, causing Franks to use 2000 pound bombs instead of the planned weapons?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)