|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tim learns more about _____________. A significant security detail, food, and supplies have suggested a family gathering.
(a) Baghdad Hilton Hotel
(d) Dora Farm
2. Franks sends Rumsfeld the _________________, the Mother of All Deployment Orders for 300,000 troops.
3. Bandar maintains that ____________ will shed no tears over Saddam's fall.
4. Bush phones Howard, who pledges 6000 ___________ troops to the efforts in Iraq.
5. After months of work, Saul finds a volunteer who submits 130 ____________ on matters the US military did not know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the terror level threat after Bush decides to give Saddam and his sons a chance to leave?
2. It is believes that ___________ will abstain from the next United Nations vote.
3. Sharing and collaboration will supplant the 'traditional _______' that plagued 9/11, according to Hayden at the NSA.
4. Wanting to keep the inspections non-confrontational, Blix turns down ____________ help in pointing out likely WMD locales.
5. 25,000 top ___________ officials need to be removed as a part of post-Saddam regime planning.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bush slip and say after making his standard disclaimer about the idea of war when meeting with the Italian PM?
2. What does the National Security Council discuss in relation to Blix's inspections?
3. While Saul demands ever more detail and verification for reports, what is happening with the reports?
4. What does Bush tell Rice when she visits him in Crawford after Christmas with her aunt?
5. What is the purpose of the 33 page document "Apparatus of Lies" that the White House Communications Office prepares?
6. When Bush and Cheney meet with Iraqi expatriates on January 10, what does Bush tell them about Saddam?
7. On February 24, Bush and the National Security Council are briefed on what issue?
8. What is the topic of discussion between Bush and the Irish Prime Minister on March 13?
9. What does Rumsfeld do that works in order not to cause any big call ups for a while?
10. What does Bush want to do in light of the French making a second resolution impossible?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)