1. Bush takes Rumsfeld aside on November 21, 2001 to start planning in secrecy the removal of _______________.
2. On the heels of Bush's invasion of __________, word of war planning in Iraq will ignite a firestorm.
3. ___________ learns the Pentagon is revising a massive Iraq war plan and he cannot believe they would do this while already at war.
4. Clinton officials brief the incoming Bush staff on enforcing ___________ zones in Iraq.
5. The CIA has identified three major threats to security at the time of Bush's beginnings in office. What is NOT one of these threats?
This section contains 3,965 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)