|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bush's preemptive doctrine is _________________ no nation should accept.
(a) Slave trading
2. Bush takes Rumsfeld aside on November 21, 2001 to start planning in secrecy the removal of _______________.
(a) Osama bin Laden
(b) Colin Powell
(c) Saddam Hussein
(d) Tony Blair
3. Bush summons _________ on January 13, without Cheney or Rice hovering and compliments him on his hard work.
(a) Richard Armitage
(b) Michael Gerson
(c) Colin Powell
(d) Donald Rumsfeld
4. ____________ wants everything kept secret, but needs the same details on US war planning that he received in 1991.
(a) Prince Bandar
(b) Donald Rumsfeld
(c) Dick Cheney
(d) George H. W. Bush
5. Bush sends ___________ to demand the Pakastanis eliminate the threat of the answer to #13.
(a) Donald Rumsfeld
(b) Tommy Franks
(c) George Tenet
(d) Colin Powell
Short Answer Questions
1. The purpose of going into Iraq is to ______________, not to kill the regime as was done in Vietnam.
2. On August 5, it is found out that the Generated Start Plan is executable, but versatile ____________ preparations are underway.
3. _________ wants to begin raising money in February through April , but Bush flatly refuses.
4. Bush promises bipartisan congressional leaders he will inform Congress and leaders of why ___________ must be used.
5. What does Bush want from Poland when he goes to talk to them about the situation in Iraq?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)