|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While staying below the press radar, Tommy Franks gets ______________ to where it can be considered official.
(a) Op. Plan 1003
(b) Op. Iraqi Freedom
(c) Op. Plan 911
(d) Op. Shock and Awe
2. The ______________ attacks define Bush's presidency as Pearl Harbor defined FDR's time in office.
(b) Iraqi force
3. ____________ wants everything kept secret, but needs the same details on US war planning that he received in 1991.
(a) George H. W. Bush
(b) Prince Bandar
(c) Dick Cheney
(d) Donald Rumsfeld
4. Antiwar protests in Europe and in the United States will convince Saddam he is __________.
(b) On everyone's mind
(c) In danger
5. Elder Bush's NSA declared an attack on Iraq will turn the Middle East into a _____________, setting back the war on terrorism.
(b) Third World country
(c) Death zone
Short Answer Questions
1. After Christmas with an aunt, _________ joins the Bushes in Crawford where after New Year's he talks about Saddam outsmarting Blix.
2. ___________ targets November 2002 through February 2003 for the war start, but insists he will launch anytime the President orders.
3. Bush and Cheney meet with leading ___________ expatriates and tells them that Saddam has a heart of stone.
4. The name of the National Security Presidential Direction was Iraq: Goals, Objectives, and ______________."
5. It is believes that ___________ will abstain from the next United Nations vote.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)