|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colin Powell sees __________ as isolated and friendless and believes he will wither.
(a) Prince Bandar
(b) Osama bin Laden
(d) George W. Bush
2. Powell is beginning to show his anger at always being below ____________ in the pecking order.
(a) President Bush
(b) Richard Armitage
(c) Donald Rumsfeld
(d) Dick Cheney
3. What does Franks tell reports the "Internal Look" project is when asked about the action?
(a) Intelligence gathering
(b) War engagement
(c) Peacekeeping Mission
(d) Routine war game
4. While staying below the press radar, Tommy Franks gets ______________ to where it can be considered official.
(a) Op. Shock and Awe
(b) Op. Plan 911
(c) Op. Iraqi Freedom
(d) Op. Plan 1003
5. The Marines worry about the effect of WMD use on Iraqi citizens and the uncertainty of ___________ warfare .
(a) Hand to hand
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ appreciates the U.S. moral position in the dealings with Iraq though it differs from his own.
2. The White House Communications Office prepares a 33 page document - _____________ of Lies.
3. Wanting to keep the inspections non-confrontational, Blix turns down ____________ help in pointing out likely WMD locales.
4. George Tenet sends to small paramilitary teams into mountainous northern ____________.
5. Bush slips when he is with the Italian PM saying that Saddam will not be allowed to ________________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)