|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. February 22 is the _______________ for the war plan that has been delivered to Bush.
(b) End of Days
(d) Notification Day
2. Bush in his speech brings together North Korea, Iran, and Iraq to become the ____________.
(a) Enemies of Freedom
(b) Latest allies in war
(c) Axis of Evil
(d) Targets of Terror
3. Saul sends Tim into Iraq with a crack ____________ team to recruit agents, push weak spots, and prepare for sabotage.
(a) NEW DAWN
4. ____________ is the strength of any military plan, says Powell, and advises Franks to keep the force as small as is practical.
5. Rumsfeld's idea of dribbling deployment works and he holds off on big call-ups of reservists until after ____________.
(a) Independence Day
(d) Memorial Day
Short Answer Questions
1. Franks assures George W. Bush that the plan is being tested by ____________ and takes the hint to get things moving.
2. __________ anger flares, telling reporters time is running out on Saddam.
3. Bush dismisses the story in the New York Times about _____________ growing involvement in foreign policy decisions.
4. Franks briefs the Joint Chiefs of Staff whose turf wars in ___________ he has criticized.
5. Bush enjoys laying down the challenge, knowing that _____________ makes possible giving diplomacy a try.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)