|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On August 5, it is found out that the Generated Start Plan is executable, but versatile ____________ preparations are underway.
(a) Operation Iraqi Freedom's
(b) Running Start's
(c) Shock and Awe's
(d) Freedom Fighters'
2. The ____________ accept the resolution's demand, but insist on a second resolution to authorize war.
3. The name of the National Security Presidential Direction was Iraq: Goals, Objectives, and ______________."
4. Who is NOT one of Bush's allies during the time leading up to the war with Iraq?
5. As the Iraq plan begins to develop, ______________ begins to swagger and to deceive others.
(a) Donald Rumsfeld
(b) Colin Powell
(c) George W. Bush
(d) Dick Cheney
Short Answer Questions
1. Bush releases the proposed language of the resolution, and the Washington Post declares Bush has virtually routed the ____________.
2. Bush on September 19 tells 11 congressmen that al Qaeda is being hunted down successfully, so Saddam and his ________ are the biggest threat.
3. The ______________ attacks define Bush's presidency as Pearl Harbor defined FDR's time in office.
4. Michael V. Hayden is Director of the _____________, heading a staff of 32,000 people.
5. _________ appreciates the U.S. moral position in the dealings with Iraq though it differs from his own.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)