|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sharing and collaboration will supplant the 'traditional _______' that plagued 9/11, according to Hayden at the NSA.
2. Tim hooks up with the PUK man he met in August, who introduces him to two brothers and their important father, nicknamed ____________.
(a) The Pope
(d) Good Luck
3. Rice explains how ____________ can serve as a model for nuclear disarmament.
(b) South Africa
(c) The United States
(d) North Korea
4. Bush just wants an _____________, the end of Saddam and WMD, which he impresses upon Gerson for his speech.
(c) Overall solution
5. Millions watch the TV as Powell states he can reveal only ___________ of what the U.S. knows.
(d) The truth
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the logical choice for presenting the case to the United Nations?
2. Snowcroft, a private consultant, publishes in the Wall Stress Journal a piece stating ______________ is not connected to 9/11.
3. The New York Times reports the administration is charging Iraq with buying ___________ to use in enriching uranium for a bomb.
4. Clinton officials brief the incoming Bush staff on enforcing ___________ zones in Iraq.
5. The __________ do not appear to genuinely accept disarmament, but they are cooperating with Blix.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)