|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cheney convinces Bush to have military personnel and high risk essential civilians to be inoculated against ___________.
2. _________ wants to begin raising money in February through April , but Bush flatly refuses.
(a) Karl Rove
(b) Scooter Libby
(c) Laura Bush
(d) Dick Cheney
3. The name of the National Security Presidential Direction was Iraq: Goals, Objectives, and ______________."
4. Rumsfeld suspects that __________ is in cahoots with Osama bin Laden.
(a) George Bush
(b) Saddam Hussein
(c) Tony Blair
(d) Prince Bandar
5. Where does Bush go in order to visit soldiers who have been wounded in battle?
(c) Walter Reed Medical Center
Short Answer Questions
1. Ground commanders will know their foes better than they know themselves by accessing the secure ______________.
2. Bush is sure that ____________ will change the US image in the word, so he orders more to be put on standby.
3. Bush and Rumsfeld decide to go to the ____________ to ask for honest opinions about Iraq.
4. Bush and Cheney meet with leading ___________ expatriates and tells them that Saddam has a heart of stone.
5. There is consensus that ___________ will be needed to stabilize a post-Saddam Iraq, war or no war.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)