|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Success in Afghanistan increases CIA Director ______________ standing with President Bush.
(a) Colin Powell's
(b) George Armitage's
(c) George Tenet's
(d) Dick Cheney's
2. Bush releases the proposed language of the resolution, and the Washington Post declares Bush has virtually routed the ____________.
(d) Saudi Arabians
3. The ______________ attacks define Bush's presidency as Pearl Harbor defined FDR's time in office.
(b) Iraqi force
4. Bush dismisses the story in the New York Times about _____________ growing involvement in foreign policy decisions.
(a) Donald Rumsfeld's
(b) Colin Powell's
(c) Dick Cheney's
(d) Karl Rove's
5. ___________ targets November 2002 through February 2003 for the war start, but insists he will launch anytime the President orders.
(a) Colin Powell
(b) Dick Cheney
(c) Donald Rumsfeld
(d) Tommy Franks
Short Answer Questions
1. Iraq is now in the hands of ____________, even though CIA resources in the area are small.
2. Cheney demands that Saddam's ______________ is the only issue and a debate ensures
3. Franks briefs the Joint Chiefs of Staff whose turf wars in ___________ he has criticized.
4. On August 5, it is found out that the Generated Start Plan is executable, but versatile ____________ preparations are underway.
5. Franks assures George W. Bush that the plan is being tested by ____________ and takes the hint to get things moving.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)