|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Franks briefs the Joint Chiefs of Staff whose turf wars in ___________ he has criticized.
(c) North Korea
2. Like Bush, Gerson calls himself an evangelical Christian and compassionate ______________.
(b) Public servant
3. ___________ learns the Pentagon is revising a massive Iraq war plan and he cannot believe they would do this while already at war.
(a) George Bush
(b) Tommy Franks
(c) Dick Cheney
(d) Colin Powell
4. Franks assures George W. Bush that the plan is being tested by ____________ and takes the hint to get things moving.
(a) CIA operatives
(b) The JCS
(c) A staff of college students
(d) War games
5. ____________ are tasked with giving answers on what to hit, while the others are ordered to determine how to leverage assets.
(a) Risk analysts
Short Answer Questions
1. Already burdened with Afghanistan operations, Franks and ___________ comply with Rumsfeld's orders.
2. Bush sends ___________ to demand the Pakastanis eliminate the threat of the answer to #13.
3. Bush makes headlines demanding that Iraq readmit UN _____________.
4. Iraq is now in the hands of ____________, even though CIA resources in the area are small.
5. Michael Gerson works on the ____________ speech for President Bush to give to the country.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)