|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bush in his speech brings together North Korea, Iran, and Iraq to become the ____________.
(a) Targets of Terror
(b) Axis of Evil
(c) Enemies of Freedom
(d) Latest allies in war
2. Rumsfeld suspects that __________ is in cahoots with Osama bin Laden.
(a) Tony Blair
(b) George Bush
(c) Prince Bandar
(d) Saddam Hussein
3. Bush later recalls that Tommy Franks confirmed that the war is absolutely _____________.
4. Iraq is now in the hands of ____________, even though CIA resources in the area are small.
(c) Donald Rumsfeld
(d) Tommy Franks
5. ____________ is the strength of any military plan, says Powell, and advises Franks to keep the force as small as is practical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Saddam in 1972 signed a ___________ with the Soviets to help make Iraq a Cold War pawn.
2. Franks delivers the ____________ meaning that the full force would be generated in the region before fighting starts.
3. Bush makes headlines demanding that Iraq readmit UN _____________.
4. Franks briefs the Joint Chiefs of Staff whose turf wars in ___________ he has criticized.
5. George Tenet sends to small paramilitary teams into mountainous northern ____________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)