|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Like Bush, Gerson calls himself an evangelical Christian and compassionate ______________.
(b) Public servant
2. Success in Afghanistan increases CIA Director ______________ standing with President Bush.
(a) Colin Powell's
(b) George Tenet's
(c) George Armitage's
(d) Dick Cheney's
3. Michael Gerson works on the ____________ speech for President Bush to give to the country.
(c) War demands
(d) State of the Union
4. Bush in his speech brings together North Korea, Iran, and Iraq to become the ____________.
(a) Targets of Terror
(b) Latest allies in war
(c) Axis of Evil
(d) Enemies of Freedom
5. Bush later recalls that Tommy Franks confirmed that the war is absolutely _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumsfeld tangles with Powell about UN sanctions on ____________ items Powell knows the French and Russians want reconsidered.
2. ___________ targets November 2002 through February 2003 for the war start, but insists he will launch anytime the President orders.
3. Saul asks for the job as no one else wants to head the "House of Broken _____."
4. ____________ is the strength of any military plan, says Powell, and advises Franks to keep the force as small as is practical.
5. What is NOT one of the things that Bush authorizes the CIA to do within Iraq?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)