|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ are tasked with giving answers on what to hit, while the others are ordered to determine how to leverage assets.
(d) Risk analysts
2. Bush makes headlines demanding that Iraq readmit UN _____________.
3. What does the false story about the regime include in order to sell the war plans?
(a) Economic sanctions
(b) Planned train malfunctions
(c) Trade embargoes
(d) Dirty bombs
4. What is the name of the book George W. Bush reads to learn more about the big stick diplomacy policy?
(a) The Life and Times of FDR
(b) No More War Without Violence
(c) Theodore Rex
(d) Walk Softly: A President's Mission
5. Bush later recalls that Tommy Franks confirmed that the war is absolutely _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wolfowitz sees no need to bog down troops in the mountains when _________ offers a brittle battle.
2. Saddam in 1972 signed a ___________ with the Soviets to help make Iraq a Cold War pawn.
3. _______ wants any escalation of the US presence in the region invisible to the world, but worrisome to Saddam.
4. ___________ learns the Pentagon is revising a massive Iraq war plan and he cannot believe they would do this while already at war.
5. Rumsfeld suspects that __________ is in cahoots with Osama bin Laden.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)