|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Clinton officials brief the incoming Bush staff on enforcing ___________ zones in Iraq.
(b) No fly
(d) No bombing
2. ___________ targets November 2002 through February 2003 for the war start, but insists he will launch anytime the President orders.
(a) Dick Cheney
(b) Tommy Franks
(c) Donald Rumsfeld
(d) Colin Powell
3. Bush later recalls that Tommy Franks confirmed that the war is absolutely _____________.
4. What does the false story about the regime include in order to sell the war plans?
(a) Trade embargoes
(b) Dirty bombs
(c) Economic sanctions
(d) Planned train malfunctions
5. Rumsfeld tangles with Powell about UN sanctions on ____________ items Powell knows the French and Russians want reconsidered.
(b) Dual use
Short Answer Questions
1. Bush takes Rumsfeld aside on November 21, 2001 to start planning in secrecy the removal of _______________.
2. What will the strike on Iraq be deemed if only the US is involved in the actual fighting?
3. ___________ learns the Pentagon is revising a massive Iraq war plan and he cannot believe they would do this while already at war.
4. _______ wants any escalation of the US presence in the region invisible to the world, but worrisome to Saddam.
5. Saul asks for the job as no one else wants to head the "House of Broken _____."
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)