|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ are tasked with giving answers on what to hit, while the others are ordered to determine how to leverage assets.
(a) Risk analysts
2. Franks delivers the ____________ meaning that the full force would be generated in the region before fighting starts.
(a) Generated Start Plan
(b) Shock and Awe campaign
(c) Final Solution
(d) Terror Retaliation
3. ____________ is the strength of any military plan, says Powell, and advises Franks to keep the force as small as is practical.
4. ___________ learns the Pentagon is revising a massive Iraq war plan and he cannot believe they would do this while already at war.
(a) George Bush
(b) Dick Cheney
(c) Colin Powell
(d) Tommy Franks
5. ___________ targets November 2002 through February 2003 for the war start, but insists he will launch anytime the President orders.
(a) Tommy Franks
(b) Donald Rumsfeld
(c) Dick Cheney
(d) Colin Powell
Short Answer Questions
1. Clinton officials brief the incoming Bush staff on enforcing ___________ zones in Iraq.
2. ____________ reads in Bush's body language that he has already decided to depose Saddam.
3. Bush in his speech brings together North Korea, Iran, and Iraq to become the ____________.
4. What does the false story about the regime include in order to sell the war plans?
5. _______ wants any escalation of the US presence in the region invisible to the world, but worrisome to Saddam.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)