|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The New York Times reports the administration is charging Iraq with buying ___________ to use in enriching uranium for a bomb.
(a) Aluminum tubes
(d) Surfur cakes
2. A year later, Bush tells Woodward that __________ agonizes over battlefield deaths and the domestic protests his orders might cause.
3. What is the used acronym for signals intelligence as it is gathered by the National Security Agency?
4. Cheney convinces Bush to have military personnel and high risk essential civilians to be inoculated against ___________.
5. Briefing Bush and the NSC, Franks implies recent assertions about ____________ are overblown.
(b) Bin Laden
Short Answer Questions
1. Like Powell, Kwasniewski wonders what will happen if __________ support collapses around the Saddam issue.
2. ___________ targets November 2002 through February 2003 for the war start, but insists he will launch anytime the President orders.
3. The ______________ attacks define Bush's presidency as Pearl Harbor defined FDR's time in office.
4. Where does Bush go in order to visit soldiers who have been wounded in battle?
5. Bandar has pledges the ___________ will fine tune oil prices in time to be useful during the presidential election.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)