|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tim's team is at ____________ on the mountaintop, both Tim and the team are feeling a bit stranded.
2. Michael V. Hayden is Director of the _____________, heading a staff of 32,000 people.
(a) Federal Bureau of Investigation
(b) Central Intelligence Agency
(c) National Security Agency
(d) Cover Military Operations Group
3. What is the used acronym for signals intelligence as it is gathered by the National Security Agency?
4. The ______________ attacks define Bush's presidency as Pearl Harbor defined FDR's time in office.
(a) Iraqi force
5. Even ____________ likes Powell's pitch for going to the United Nations for support of the war effort.
(a) Condoleeza Rice
(b) Donald Rumsfeld
(c) Dick Cheney
(d) Richard Armitage
Short Answer Questions
1. Powell is beginning to show his anger at always being below ____________ in the pecking order.
2. _______ wants any escalation of the US presence in the region invisible to the world, but worrisome to Saddam.
3. Cheney calls for a _____________ to research and produce vaccines against WMD.
4. Cheney agrees _____________ must be convinced Bush means business before they will fall in line.
5. The New York Times reports the administration is charging Iraq with buying ___________ to use in enriching uranium for a bomb.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)