|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rumsfeld orders plans for the "Liberation of ____________" and postwar stability operations.
2. When Bush is in Texas, _________ chairs a line by line review of a draft National Security Presidential Directive.
(a) Colin Powell
(b) Donald Rumsfeld
(c) Richard Armitage
(d) Condoleeza Rice
3. Who is NOT one of Bush's allies during the time leading up to the war with Iraq?
4. Cheney agrees _____________ must be convinced Bush means business before they will fall in line.
(c) Other nations
5. A year later, Bush tells Woodward that __________ agonizes over battlefield deaths and the domestic protests his orders might cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ are tasked with giving answers on what to hit, while the others are ordered to determine how to leverage assets.
2. Saddam in 1972 signed a ___________ with the Soviets to help make Iraq a Cold War pawn.
3. Bush argues that Iraq gathers the most serious dangers of our age into one place, evoking _____________ response to the Soviet missiles in Cuba.
4. What is the code name for the operatives working for Tim during his time in Iraq?
5. ___________ targets November 2002 through February 2003 for the war start, but insists he will launch anytime the President orders.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)