|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Saul asks for the job as no one else wants to head the "House of Broken _____."
2. _________ is an ex-SEAL, fluent in Arabic, and tasked with leading a team of seven from Turkey to halfway to Baghdad.
3. Snowcroft, a private consultant, publishes in the Wall Stress Journal a piece stating ______________ is not connected to 9/11.
(a) Bin Laden
(b) North Korea
(c) Saudi Arabia
4. Bush makes headlines demanding that Iraq readmit UN _____________.
5. Wolfowitz sees no need to bog down troops in the mountains when _________ offers a brittle battle.
(c) North Korea
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael Gerson works on the ____________ speech for President Bush to give to the country.
2. Bush in his speech brings together North Korea, Iran, and Iraq to become the ____________.
3. Bush dismisses the story in the New York Times about _____________ growing involvement in foreign policy decisions.
4. When Bush is in Texas, _________ chairs a line by line review of a draft National Security Presidential Directive.
5. Saddam in 1972 signed a ___________ with the Soviets to help make Iraq a Cold War pawn.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)