|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks tell reports the "Internal Look" project is when asked about the action?
(a) Routine war game
(b) Intelligence gathering
(c) Peacekeeping Mission
(d) War engagement
2. A year later, Bush tells Woodward that __________ agonizes over battlefield deaths and the domestic protests his orders might cause.
3. George Tenet sends to small paramilitary teams into mountainous northern ____________.
(d) Saudi Arabia
4. Tony Blair believes Iraq poses less _________ threat than North Korea or Iran.
5. Bush dismisses the story in the New York Times about _____________ growing involvement in foreign policy decisions.
(a) Dick Cheney's
(b) Colin Powell's
(c) Karl Rove's
(d) Donald Rumsfeld's
Short Answer Questions
1. While staying below the press radar, Tommy Franks gets ______________ to where it can be considered official.
2. Saul asks for the job as no one else wants to head the "House of Broken _____."
3. Cheney convinces Bush to have military personnel and high risk essential civilians to be inoculated against ___________.
4. Bush wants Congress to pass a resolution supporting ______________ against Saddam.
5. Success in Afghanistan increases CIA Director ______________ standing with President Bush.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)