|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Powell recalls the saying of _____________: "It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it."
(a) Robert E. Lee
(b) John F Kennedy
(c) George H.W. Bush
(d) Bill Clinton
2. Saul asks for the job as no one else wants to head the "House of Broken _____."
3. Michael Hayden still downplays the WMD in Iraq as _______________.
(b) A worry, but not a big worrd
4. ____________ are tasked with giving answers on what to hit, while the others are ordered to determine how to leverage assets.
(b) Risk analysts
5. What is the code name for the operatives working for Tim during his time in Iraq?
(a) Freedom Fighters
(b) Mountain Rats
(d) COVERT OPS
Short Answer Questions
1. While staying below the press radar, Tommy Franks gets ______________ to where it can be considered official.
2. Bush wants Congress to pass a resolution supporting ______________ against Saddam.
3. Rumsfeld orders plans for the "Liberation of ____________" and postwar stability operations.
4. Ground commanders will know their foes better than they know themselves by accessing the secure ______________.
5. Rumsfeld's idea of dribbling deployment works and he holds off on big call-ups of reservists until after ____________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)