|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is consensus that ___________ will be needed to stabilize a post-Saddam Iraq, war or no war.
(a) US forces
(b) Worldwide involvement
(c) UN troops
(d) UN resolutions
2. Bush recalled to Woodward that he had been sure that the Iraqis longed for _____________ and would seize the moment.
3. The ______________ discusses making Blix's inspections more effective as it appears his second report is wishy-washy.
4. Millions watch the TV as Powell states he can reveal only ___________ of what the U.S. knows.
(d) The truth
5. On August 5, it is found out that the Generated Start Plan is executable, but versatile ____________ preparations are underway.
(a) Operation Iraqi Freedom's
(b) Freedom Fighters'
(c) Running Start's
(d) Shock and Awe's
Short Answer Questions
1. Elder Bush's NSA declared an attack on Iraq will turn the Middle East into a _____________, setting back the war on terrorism.
2. The ____________ accept the resolution's demand, but insist on a second resolution to authorize war.
3. ____________ pushes Powell through regular private meetings to begin to build with Bush a relationship like the one Bush and Rumsfeld share.
4. _____________ sees a fork in the road of either a new UN resolution and renewed inspections or war.
5. The day after Powell's dinner with Bush, Franks orders the fast option, _____________, put in place.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)