Prologue | Chapter 1
1. Bush takes Rumsfeld aside on November 21, 2001 to start planning in secrecy the removal of _______________.
(a) Saddam Hussein
(b) Osama bin Laden
(c) Colin Powell
(d) Tony Blair
2. On the heels of Bush's invasion of __________, word of war planning in Iraq will ignite a firestorm.
(a) Saudi Arabia
(c) North Korea
3. ___________ learns the Pentagon is revising a massive Iraq war plan and he cannot believe they would do this while already at war.
(a) Colin Powell
(b) Tommy Franks
(c) George Bush
(d) Dick Cheney
4. Clinton officials brief the incoming Bush staff on enforcing ___________ zones in Iraq.
(c) No fly
(d) No bombing
5. The CIA has identified three major threats to security at the time of Bush's beginnings in office. What is NOT one of these threats?
(a) Rise of the Chinese military
(b) Al Qaeda network
(c) North Korean nuclear weapon usage
(d) Proliferation of WMD
This section contains 3,965 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)