|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 13 and Twelfth Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has occurred in Josie's drawing, A Mountain of Trouble?
(a) An avalanche.
(b) A forest fire.
(c) A truck crash.
(d) A train wreck.
2. What name does Steven call Holly which makes the Old Man mad?
(a) Sister Moon.
(b) Sister Loon.
(c) Sister Seaweed.
(d) Sister Crane.
3. Why does Josie want to go back home?
(a) She misses her exercise classes.
(b) She misses Beatrice.
(c) She wants to celebrate Christmas there.
(d) She wants to work on her wood figures.
4. Where does Hollis plan to take Josie so that she can take care of her until Beatrice comes home?
(a) The Regans' Summer house.
(b) Beatrice's house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) The Mustard Woman's house.
5. What does Steven point out to Hollis as they walk up the mountain?
(a) Poison ivy.
(b) A cave.
(c) Animal prints.
(d) An owl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Hollis tell that Josie is homesick?
2. What is the name of Hollis' first grade teacher?
3. Who arrives at Josie's house that prompts Hollis and Josie to run away from the house?
4. What does Hollis plan to give the Old Man at the end of the Summer?
5. Josie drives Hollis to see ____________________.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)