|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 10 and Ninth Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hollis plan to give the Old Man at the end of the Summer?
(a) A poem.
(b) A hat.
(c) Fishing lures.
(d) The mountain picture.
2. What do Hollis and Steven share as they rest on the mountain?
(a) A granola bar.
(b) A bottle of water.
(c) A candy bar.
(d) A sandwich.
3. What does Hollis do to temporarily fix the broken window in the kitchen?
(a) Covers it with cardboard.
(b) Covers it with a trash bag.
(c) Covers it with a framed painting.
(d) Covers it with a towel.
4. What does Hollis tell the Old Man that everyone says about her?
(a) She is slow.
(b) She is gifted.
(c) She is trouble.
(d) She is talented.
5. What is Josie working on in Chapter 5?
(a) The wooden figure of Hollis.
(b) A watercolor.
(c) A tile mosaic table.
(d) A marble sculpture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written on the cake shown in Hollis' drawing, Izzy's Cake?
2. What is Hollis drawing when the Old Man comes out on the porch?
3. What is the first game that Hollis and Steven play?
4. What kind of food does Beatrice bring for dinner?
5. How does Hollis gain entrance into the Regans' Summer house?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)