Section 1: First Picture and Chapter 1
1. What is the name of Hollis' first grade teacher?
(a) Mrs. Evans.
(b) Mrs. Edwards.
(c) Mrs. Ellis.
(d) Mrs. Eugene.
2. The first grade teacher wanted Hollis to find a picture of something that started with ________.
3. Hollis thinks that one day she will build a house ___________________.
(a) near the beach.
(b) in the city.
(c) in the desert.
(d) on a mountain.
4. What name does Hollis call the lady she is staying with now?
(a) The Lard Lady.
(b) The Lemon Lady.
(c) The Loopy Lady.
(d) The Lilac Lady.
5. What does Hollis do with the picture she draws of the woman in #4?
(a) Takes it for show and tell.
(b) Uses it for target practice.
(c) Puts it in her suitcase.
(d) Frames it.
6. What river runs by the Regan house that Hollis loves?
7. What is Steven's last name?
This section contains 4,247 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)