|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boy Willie thinks that Berniece is teaching Maretha to live where?
(a) At the top of life.
(b) Above her station.
(c) At the bottom of life.
(d) At exacly the right place in society.
2. Which character arrives to the final scene late, searching for Lymon to go to the movies?
(b) Mama Ola.
3. The thwarting character emerges from what room to stop the pair from moving the piano?
(a) The cellar.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
4. Who arrives to the final scene late with rope to move the piano?
(a) Wining Boy.
5. What does Boy Willie grab from the stove and throw about the house?
(a) A pot of water.
(b) A bowl of cherries.
(c) A mug of milk.
(d) A pan of scrambled eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wining Boy do when Boy Willie tries to move him from the piano?
2. When Boy Willie states that he can hear his heart beating, how does he claim it beats?
3. While Boy Willie and the young woman are kissing, what is broken, waking up the family?
4. What color are the trains at the railway before its name is changed?
5. What does Avery claim is doing God's work in the town?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)