|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Berniece retrieve to protect herself and her belongings?
(a) A knife.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A rope.
(d) A gun.
2. What role will Berniece play in Avery's new church?
(a) The secretary.
(b) The choir director.
(c) A deaconess.
(d) An elder.
3. Who does Berniece order out of the room once she pulls the gun?
(a) Boy Willie.
4. How does the family member respond to the sight of Boy Willie and the young woman kissing?
(a) By cursing Boy WIllie and the woman but allowing them to stay.
(b) By demanding that Boy WIllie and woman leave.
(c) By turning around and ignoring the scene.
(d) By breaking out into laughter.
5. When Berniece sees Boy Willie telling Maretha stories, what does she ask Boy Willie to do?
(a) Get out of her house.
(b) Write the stories in a book for Maretha.
(c) To tell Maretha the story of the piano.
(d) Play the piano and sing his stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the scene with Boy Willie and the young woman is resolved, what beverage is set out to drink?
2. What advice does Lymon give to Berniece about her relationship with Avery?
3. Who does Berniece claim blames himself for Boy Charles' death?
4. With whom does Lymon end up spending the night after he returns home from his date?
5. On the night that Boy Willie brings the young woman home, where does Lymon say that he has been?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)