|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Boy Willie promise to Berniece for the sale of the piano?
(a) Half the money.
(b) Boy Willie makes no monetary promises to Berniece.
(c) All of the money.
(d) None of the money.
2. How does Berniece respond to the news that Boy Willie intends to remove the piano?
(a) She is amused.
(b) She is apathetic.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is infuriated.
3. What is the name of the young woman that Boy Willie comes home with?
4. Who accompanies Maretha upstairs when she is too afraid of Sutter's ghost to enter on her own?
(d) Boy Willie.
5. With whom does Lymon end up spending the night after he returns home from his date?
(a) With his date, Dolly.
(b) With Berniece.
(c) No one. He is by himself.
(d) With Boy Willie's date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the pair's reaction to the sudden sound coming from the piano?
2. Which character arrives to the final scene late, searching for Lymon to go to the movies?
3. Who does Avery believe is the only one that has the power to exorcise Sutter's ghost?
4. Who does the weapon belong to before Berniece takes it for protection?
5. Lymon compliments Berniece on what article of clothing?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)