|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the pair's reaction to the sudden sound coming from the piano?
(a) The pair are terrified by the sound.
(b) The pair are confused by the sound.
(c) The pair do not notice the sound.
(d) The pair are amused by the sound.
2. Which character arrives to the final scene late and drunk?
(c) Wining Boy.
3. What does Boy Willie claim the railway sounds like when the trains hit the wind?
(a) Like a dog whining.
(b) Like a dog barking.
(c) Like a dog growling.
(d) Like a dog howling.
4. Boy Willie exhibits what emotion while attempting to move the piano for its potential buyer?
5. Who does Boy Willie accuse, other than Avery, of picking and choosing the scriptures that they believe in?
(d) Wining Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lymon say that his date has been canceled?
2. Which of the following items does Avery NOT use during his exorcism of the house?
3. Who tells Berniece to stop carrying the load of her family history?
4. What does Boy Willie grab from the stove and throw about the house?
5. What gift does Lymon pull out of his pocket and give to Berniece?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)