|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the trains at the railway before its name is changed?
2. Why does Lymon say that his date has been canceled?
(a) Because his date drank too much.
(b) Because his date wore too much perfume.
(c) Because his date ate too much.
(d) Because his date swore too much.
3. What does Avery argue that a pastor needs to attract an audience?
(a) A strong voice.
(b) Fancy clothes.
(c) A wife.
(d) Jazzy music.
4. What does Avery suggest Berniece start doing to keep herself busy and involved in the church?
(a) A band.
(b) A Bible study.
(c) A Sunday school.
(d) A choir.
5. What statement does Boy Willie make about death?
(a) That he hopes to die young.
(b) That the idea of death terrifies him.
(c) That death is inevitable for everyone.
(d) That he is not afraid of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Boy Willie states that he has the power of death, who does he claim to be an equal with?
2. Which character is described as being rebellious, even as a little boy?
3. In what room does Boy Willie convince the young woman to start kissing him?
4. What does Lymon say that he is looking for in a relationship?
5. Who tries to enter the young woman's room while Boy Willie was there?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)