|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Berniece sure killed Sutter?
(a) Boy Charles.
(b) Boy Willie.
(c) Wining Boy.
2. What is the name of the character who attempts to barge in on Boy Willie while he is with the young woman?
3. On the night that Boy Willie brings the young woman home, where does Lymon say that he has been?
(a) Out selling fruit.
(b) To chuch.
(c) Shopping for groceries in town.
(d) To the movie theater.
4. What advice does Lymon give to Berniece about her relationship with Avery?
(a) Lymon advises Berniece to lie to Avery about her feelings.
(b) Lymon advises Berniece to marry Avery.
(c) Lymon advises Berniece to leave Avery.
(d) Lymon does not know that Berniece is in a relationship with Avery.
5. While Boy Willie and the young woman are kissing, what is broken, waking up the family?
(a) A window.
(b) A flower vase.
(c) A picture frame.
(d) A lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the dead pet was not resurrected, what animal did Boy Willie kill in retaliation?
2. Which character arrives holding a Bible, preparing for the exorcism?
3. Boy Willie exhibits what emotion while attempting to move the piano for its potential buyer?
4. Where does Lymon sleep in the Charles household?
5. When Boy Willie states that he can hear his heart beating, how does he claim it beats?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)