Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Boy Willie accuse, other than Avery, of picking and choosing the scriptures that they believe in?
(b) Wining Boy.
2. How does Berniece respond to the news that Boy Willie intends to remove the piano?
(a) She is amused.
(b) She is apathetic.
(c) She is infuriated.
(d) She is confused.
3. How much money does Boy Willie promise to Berniece for the sale of the piano?
(a) Boy Willie makes no monetary promises to Berniece.
(b) All of the money.
(c) None of the money.
(d) Half the money.
4. When Berniece sees Boy Willie telling Maretha stories, what does she ask Boy Willie to do?
(a) Get out of her house.
(b) To tell Maretha the story of the piano.
(c) Write the stories in a book for Maretha.
(d) Play the piano and sing his stories.
5. When the dead pet was not resurrected, what animal did Boy Willie kill in retaliation?
(a) A cat.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A cow.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to the final scene late with rope to move the piano?
2. Who does Berniece claim blames himself for Boy Charles' death?
3. Who rushes into the house claiming to have found the man who wanted to purchase the piano?
4. What is the pair's reaction to the sudden sound coming from the piano?
5. What card game does Doaker frequently play?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)