|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character arrives to the final scene late, searching for Lymon to go to the movies?
(a) Mama Ola.
2. Who does Avery imply deserved to die?
(b) Mama Ola.
(c) Boy Charles.
3. What does Berniece ask Avery to do now that Maretha has seen Sutter's ghost?
(a) Take the piano out of the house.
(b) Burn the house down.
(c) Bless the house.
(d) Transform the house into a church.
4. What does Berniece tell Maretha would make the process of combing her hair easier?
(a) If Maretha were more responsible.
(b) If Maretha were prettier.
(c) If Maretha were older.
(d) If Maretha were a boy.
5. How far does the pair move the piano before their attempts are thwarted?
(a) They move the piano to the truck.
(b) They are unable to move the piano.
(c) They move the piano out onto the lawn.
(d) They move the piano to the other side of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Berniece respond to the unexpected gift from Lymon?
2. Who does Berniece claim blames himself for Boy Charles' death?
3. WIning Boy has written a song about whom, which he plays in the final scene of the play?
4. How does Berniece respond to the news that Boy Willie intends to remove the piano?
5. How much has the potential buyer promised to pay for the piano in relation to his previous offer?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)