|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the trains at the railway before its name is changed?
2. What is the name of the character who attempts to barge in on Boy Willie while he is with the young woman?
3. What has Avery's new landlord given to the new church?
(a) A stack of Bibles.
(b) A loan.
(c) Sheet music.
(d) A new piano.
4. What does Wining Boy do when Boy Willie tries to move him from the piano?
(a) He clenches his fists around the sheets of music.
(b) He lays his head down on the piano lid.
(c) He spreads his arms over the keys.
(d) He wraps his legs around the piano bench, refusing to budge.
5. Who does the weapon belong to before Berniece takes it for protection?
(c) Mama Ola.
(d) Boy Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the family member respond to the sight of Boy Willie and the young woman kissing?
2. Who tells Berniece to stop carrying the load of her family history?
3. What does Boy Willie leave the house to retrieve, hoping that it will help him move the piano?
4. Which character arrives holding a Bible, preparing for the exorcism?
5. What is Berniece preparing when Avery comes for a surprise visit?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)