|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the dead pet was not resurrected, what animal did Boy Willie kill in retaliation?
(a) A cow.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cat.
(d) A chicken.
2. Who does Berniece claim blames himself for Boy Charles' death?
(a) WIning Boy.
(b) Boy Willie.
3. Who accompanies Maretha upstairs when she is too afraid of Sutter's ghost to enter on her own?
(c) Boy Willie.
4. Which character arrives to the final scene late and drunk?
(a) Wining Boy.
5. How does the family member respond to the sight of Boy Willie and the young woman kissing?
(a) By cursing Boy WIllie and the woman but allowing them to stay.
(b) By demanding that Boy WIllie and woman leave.
(c) By breaking out into laughter.
(d) By turning around and ignoring the scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the scene with Boy Willie and the young woman is resolved, what beverage is set out to drink?
2. Which member of the family comes downstairs to find Boy Willie and the young woman kissing?
3. Boy Willie thinks that Berniece is teaching Maretha to live where?
4. Who overhears the conversation between Berniece and Maretha and tells Berniece that she is saying horrible things to her daughter?
5. Boy Willie exhibits what emotion while attempting to move the piano for its potential buyer?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)