|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the family member respond to the sight of Boy Willie and the young woman kissing?
(a) By breaking out into laughter.
(b) By cursing Boy WIllie and the woman but allowing them to stay.
(c) By demanding that Boy WIllie and woman leave.
(d) By turning around and ignoring the scene.
2. Who tells Lymon that he'll eventually get what he wants from women as long as he keeps hoping?
(c) Boy Willie.
3. How much money does Boy Willie promise to Berniece for the sale of the piano?
(a) Boy Willie makes no monetary promises to Berniece.
(b) Half the money.
(c) All of the money.
(d) None of the money.
4. In what room does Boy Willie convince the young woman to start kissing him?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) In the cellar.
(d) In the living room.
5. Boy Willie thinks that Berniece is teaching Maretha to live where?
(a) At the bottom of life.
(b) At the top of life.
(c) At exacly the right place in society.
(d) Above her station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is described as never being able to hold down a job and constantly getting into trouble?
2. What does Avery claim is doing God's work in the town?
3. What gift does Lymon pull out of his pocket and give to Berniece?
4. When Berniece sees Boy Willie telling Maretha stories, what does she ask Boy Willie to do?
5. What does Lymon say that he is looking for in a relationship?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)