|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Avery believe is the only one that has the power to exorcise Sutter's ghost?
(b) Boy Charles.
(c) The angels.
2. How does the family member respond to the sight of Boy Willie and the young woman kissing?
(a) By cursing Boy WIllie and the woman but allowing them to stay.
(b) By turning around and ignoring the scene.
(c) By breaking out into laughter.
(d) By demanding that Boy WIllie and woman leave.
3. What does Boy Willie grab from the stove and throw about the house?
(a) A bowl of cherries.
(b) A pan of scrambled eggs.
(c) A mug of milk.
(d) A pot of water.
4. What does Avery tell Berniece that she needs?
(a) Someone to tell her the truth.
(b) Someone to support her.
(c) Someone to love her.
(d) Someone to surprise her.
5. Who does Lymon admit that he was interested in but wasn't quick enough to get to?
(a) Boy Willie's date.
Short Answer Questions
1. Boy Willie exhibits what emotion while attempting to move the piano for its potential buyer?
2. How much has the potential buyer promised to pay for the piano in relation to his previous offer?
3. What does Avery claim is doing God's work in the town?
4. How much money does Boy Willie promise to Berniece for the sale of the piano?
5. Who tells Berniece to stop carrying the load of her family history?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)