|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Berniece that Boy Willie is going to be removing the piano?
(d) Wining Boy.
2. What statement does Boy Willie make about death?
(a) That death is inevitable for everyone.
(b) That he hopes to die young.
(c) That the idea of death terrifies him.
(d) That he is not afraid of death.
3. What does Avery argue that a pastor needs to attract an audience?
(a) A wife.
(b) A strong voice.
(c) Fancy clothes.
(d) Jazzy music.
4. With whom does Lymon end up spending the night after he returns home from his date?
(a) With Berniece.
(b) With Boy Willie's date.
(c) With his date, Dolly.
(d) No one. He is by himself.
5. Which of the following items does Avery NOT use during his exorcism of the house?
(a) A wooden cross.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A bottle of holy water.
(d) A lit candle.
Short Answer Questions
1. WIning Boy has written a song about whom, which he plays in the final scene of the play?
2. What card game does Doaker frequently play?
3. How does Berniece respond to the news that Boy Willie intends to remove the piano?
4. Who is Berniece sure killed Sutter?
5. Who does the weapon belong to before Berniece takes it for protection?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)