|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Berniece ask Avery to do now that Maretha has seen Sutter's ghost?
(a) Bless the house.
(b) Burn the house down.
(c) Take the piano out of the house.
(d) Transform the house into a church.
2. What card game does Doaker frequently play?
3. How does Berniece respond to the unexpected gift from Lymon?
(a) She slaps Lymon.
(b) She refuses Lymon's gift.
(c) She laughs in Lymon's face.
(d) She kisses Lymon.
4. How much money does Boy Willie promise to Berniece for the sale of the piano?
(a) Boy Willie makes no monetary promises to Berniece.
(b) None of the money.
(c) Half the money.
(d) All of the money.
5. What color are the trains at the railway before its name is changed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the pair's reaction to the sudden sound coming from the piano?
2. What does Avery tell Berniece that she needs?
3. Who tells Berniece that Boy Willie is going to be removing the piano?
4. Who arrives to the final scene late with rope to move the piano?
5. When Boy Willie states that he can hear his heart beating, how does he claim it beats?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)