|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Boy Willie promise to Berniece for the sale of the piano?
(a) None of the money.
(b) Half the money.
(c) Boy Willie makes no monetary promises to Berniece.
(d) All of the money.
2. Which character arrives to the final scene late and drunk?
(a) Wining Boy.
3. After his meeting with the landlord, what has Avery come to ask Berniece?
(a) To marry him.
(b) To be his church pianist.
(c) To teach the Sunday school.
(d) For a loan.
4. After the scene with Boy Willie and the young woman is resolved, what beverage is set out to drink?
5. Which member of the family comes downstairs to find Boy Willie and the young woman kissing?
(d) Wining Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boy Willie grab from the stove and throw about the house?
2. What statement does Boy Willie make about death?
3. What does Avery tell Berniece that she needs?
4. Who does Berniece order out of the room once she pulls the gun?
5. On the night that Boy Willie brings the young woman home, where does Lymon say that he has been?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)