|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boy Willie complains that Lymon is obsessed with what?
2. What color is the ghost that Lyman claims killed Sutter?
3. Which family traded the piano to the Sutter family for slaves?
(a) The Benedicts.
(b) The Nolanders.
(c) The Whitmans.
(d) The Montagues.
4. What gift does Lymon pull out of his pocket and give to Berniece?
(a) A small box of chocolates.
(b) A single red rose.
(c) A bottle of perfume.
(d) A diamond ring.
5. What does Avery suggest Berniece start doing to keep herself busy and involved in the church?
(a) A Bible study.
(b) A Sunday school.
(c) A band.
(d) A choir.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rushes into the house claiming to have found the man who wanted to purchase the piano?
2. What has Wining Boy brought to the city to pawn?
3. Whose faces are carved into the piano legs at Sutter's request?
4. Which character becomes very emotional and attacks Boy Willie upon seeing the piano moved?
5. Which character states that the law of the white man is meaningless, and he has created a new set of laws?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)