|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which man was NOT involved in the theft that landed Boy Willie in prison?
(b) Boy Willie.
2. How does Boy Willie react to Berniece's claim that she has seen a ghost?
(a) He is terrified at the possibility.
(b) He thinks she is being ridiculous.
(c) He is amused because there is no such thing as ghosts.
(d) He is confused why the ghost would come to her.
3. Where does Lymon sleep in the Charles household?
(a) Out on the porch.
(b) On the couch.
(c) In his own bedroom.
(d) Lymon does not sleep at the Charles home.
4. What beverage do the men drink while discussing Parchman Prison?
5. Who tries to enter the young woman's room while Boy Willie was there?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her old boyfriend.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character who attempts to barge in on Boy Willie while he is with the young woman?
2. Lymon compliments Berniece on what article of clothing?
3. Who tells Boy Willie the story of the way that Boy Charles was killed?
4. What does Boy Willie encourage Berniece to do to get rid of the ghost?
5. How does Berniece respond to Avery's question?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)