|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose faces are carved into the piano legs at Sutter's request?
(a) His parents' faces.
(b) His slaves' faces.
(c) His and his wife's face.
(d) His children's faces.
2. After meeting a ghost on the railroad tracks, Wining Boy claims that he has had good luck for how long?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) Three days.
3. Who teases Doaker about the women who are after him?
(c) Boy Willie.
4. What sound is heard by the characters who attempt to move the piano?
5. What is the first name of the Sutter who owned the Charles family as slaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does NOT attempt to move the piano?
2. Which character admits to having spent time in prison?
3. What name was the ghost repeating?
4. Where does Berniece bring her daughter at the end of the first act, in the first scene?
5. What does Boy Willie hope to buy from Sutter?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)