|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much fruit does Boy Willie tell Avery he can take free of charge?
(d) As much as he wants.
2. Where does Sutter find and kill Boy Charles?
(a) At the train station.
(b) At the general store.
(c) At the movie theater.
(d) At the swimming pool.
3. What does Wining Boy say he felt breezing through the wind on his last trip home?
4. What does Boy Willie think is the most significant part of the piano?
(a) The music.
(b) The wood.
(c) The keys.
(d) The legs.
5. What beverage do the men drink while discussing Parchman Prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family traded the piano to the Sutter family for slaves?
2. Boy Willie is trying to sell his fruit in what type of neighborhood?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT attempt to move the piano?
4. After meeting a ghost on the railroad tracks, Wining Boy claims that he has had good luck for how long?
5. What does Boy Willie hope to buy from Sutter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)