|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wining Boy say he felt breezing through the wind on his last trip home?
2. What name was the ghost repeating?
(a) Mama Ola.
(b) Uncle Doaker.
(d) Boy Willie.
3. What does Boy Willie hope to buy from Sutter?
(a) His house.
(b) His piano.
(c) His crops.
(d) His land.
4. Which of the following characters does Boy Willie NOT ask about the potential buyer of the piano?
5. Where does Berniece bring her daughter at the end of the first act, in the first scene?
(a) To school.
(b) To church.
(c) To the cemetary.
(d) To the doctor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the dream in which Avery was told to change his profession, what did he do for a living?
2. How does Boy Willie react to the story of Boy Charles' death?
3. Who does Boy Willie expect to teach Maretha about the significance of the piano?
4. Berniece and her uncle live in which city?
5. After the story about Boy Charles' death, what does the family hear Maretha doing at the end of the first act?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)