|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boy Willie think is the most significant part of the piano?
(a) The music.
(b) The wood.
(c) The legs.
(d) The keys.
2. Which of the following characters does NOT attempt to move the piano?
(a) Wining Boy.
(c) Boy Willie.
3. How much fruit does Boy Willie tell Avery he can take free of charge?
(b) As much as he wants.
4. What does Boy Willie threaten to do to the piano?
(a) He threatens to chop it in half.
(b) He threatens to steal it in the night.
(c) He threatens to stomp it to dust.
(d) He threatens to burn it.
5. When the group is singing prison songs, which character is asked to play the piano?
(a) Boy Willie.
(b) Wining Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sutter find and kill Boy Charles?
2. Whose faces are carved into the piano legs at Sutter's request?
3. Which of the following characters does Boy Willie NOT ask about the potential buyer of the piano?
4. How did Sutter's wife feel about the trade of her slaves for the piano?
5. What is the name of Avery's church?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)