|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Boy Willie react to Berniece's claim that she has seen a ghost?
(a) He is confused why the ghost would come to her.
(b) He is amused because there is no such thing as ghosts.
(c) He is terrified at the possibility.
(d) He thinks she is being ridiculous.
2. What is the name of Avery's church?
(a) The Hands of God.
(b) The Mannah of Man.
(c) The Light of the World.
(d) The Good Shepherd.
3. How much fruit does Boy Willie tell Avery he can take free of charge?
(d) As much as he wants.
4. What does Avery do for a living?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a blacksmith.
(c) He is a carpenter.
(d) He is a preacher.
5. Berniece and her uncle live in which city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Boy Willie expect to teach Maretha about the significance of the piano?
2. What instrument does Boy Willie hope to sell to make a bit of money?
3. Which of the following was NOT an element in Avery's significant dream?
4. What name was the ghost repeating?
5. Which character used to polish the piano every morning?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)