|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which man was NOT involved in the theft that landed Boy Willie in prison?
(c) Boy Willie.
2. What was Wining Boy's occupation while he was married?
(a) He was a student.
(b) He was a blacksmith.
(c) He was a musician.
(d) He was a doctor.
3. Where does Berniece bring her daughter at the end of the first act, in the first scene?
(a) To church.
(b) To the doctor's office.
(c) To the cemetary.
(d) To school.
4. When Boy Willie realizes that Wining Boy is in town, what does he ask him for?
(a) A place to stay.
(b) Business advice.
(c) A loan.
(d) A wife.
5. Doaker gives long instructions on the proper way to buy what grocery item?
(a) Cow intestines.
(b) Ham hocks.
(d) Collard greens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wining Boy carry with him that has a weight as heavy as a piano?
2. What name was the ghost repeating?
3. What does Boy Willie hope to buy from Sutter?
4. What beverage do the men drink while discussing Parchman Prison?
5. Lymon wants to go to what city, hoping for better treatment from white people?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)