Act 1, Scene 1, Part 1
1. What is the last name of the family that the story focuses on?
2. Lymon and Boy Willie have come to sell what fruit?
3. Berniece and her uncle live in which city?
4. Which character admits to having spent time in prison?
(a) Boy Willie.
(c) Uncle Doaker.
5. What color is the ghost that Lyman claims killed Sutter?
6. What instrument does Boy Willie hope to sell to make a bit of money?
(a) A piano.
(b) A cello.
(c) A trombone.
(d) A drum kit.
7. Which character admits to being on the run from the police?
(c) Boy Willie.
(d) Uncle Doaker.
8. What is the name of Berniece's daughter?
(a) Mama Ola.
9. What was Wining Boy's profession?
(a) He was a wine maker.
(b) He was a coal miner.
(c) He was a recording star.
(d) He was a backup dancer.
This section contains 4,313 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)