|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nyle do when she and Ezra are upstairs in Nyle's room?
(a) Play a game of chess.
(b) Listen to the radio.
(c) Watch TV
(d) Walk the detector around the room to prove there is no radioactive particles.
2. Why does Nyle allow the strain in her and Muncie's friendship to continue?
(a) She thinks Muncie is the one at fault.
(b) She isn't sure she wants Muncie as a friend anymore.
(c) She isn't aware of the strain.
(d) She doesn't want to tell Muncie about Ezra and his mom.
3. What does Ezra put in his arms?
(a) The bedspread.
(b) A stack of books.
(c) The puppy.
4. Why does Ripley start crying?
(a) Nyle calls him a bully.
(b) Muncie says he probably killed his own dog.
(c) Ezra hit him really hard.
(d) He confesses that his dog dies of radiation poisoning.
5. Where does Ezra go with Nyle?
(a) To town and the mall.
(b) To check on the sheep and puppy.
(c) To Muncie's house.
(d) To her gramp's woodworking shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ezra respond?
2. Who does Nyle talk about who was a carpenter?
3. Where does Nyle sit?
4. What does Gran say Nyle needs to do?
5. What does Nyle do when the two arrive at school?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)