|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ripley throw an ice ball at Nyle?
(a) He didn't know it had an icy core.
(b) For defending Muncie.
(c) He whated to show Nyle how accurate he could throw a snowball.
(d) He meant to hit Muncie but misses.
2. Why does Nyle go through her clothes?
(a) To see if she can find some for Mrs. Trent.
(b) To start mending her summer clothes.
(c) To find her Spring outfits.
(d) To take some to the clothing drive at school.
3. On the bus ride home, what is Ezra happy to report?
(a) That he solved the brainteaser that the teacher puts up each week but that no one ever solves.
(b) That he has already met some interesting girls.
(c) That he seems to have been accepted by most of the kids.
(d) That the principal said he could stay at home and do his studies there.
4. What becomes easier for Ezra?
(a) Visiting Nyle's room.
(b) Looking out the window.
(c) Eating in the dining room.
(d) Walking outside.
5. What does Nyle reply to Muncie's statement?
(a) That they should put the sheep on a cart and call the vet.
(b) That she wasn't as brave as she might have seemed.
(c) That she puts up with powers because he is violent.
(d) That no one will tell her who to hang out with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ezra say about the puppy?
2. What does Nyle wonder about her mask?
3. What happens after Nyle reads a paper to Ezra?
4. How does Ezra begin healing emotionally?
5. Who approaches Nyle as she is examining the sheep?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)