|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the farm inhabitants fairly safe from radiation?
(a) The rain washed most of the surface radiation away.
(b) They were far away from the power plant.
(c) The farm is not safe from radiation.
(d) The farm is upwind of the power plant though close to it.
2. What does Nyle do as Ezra walks into the kitchen?
(a) Invites him to sit at the table for dinner.
(b) Moves the geiger counter around to show it is safe.
(c) Tells him the puppy ran away.
(d) Offers him pancakes and coffee.
3. What does Nyle do?
(a) Tells the sheriff what Ripley did.
(b) Hugs Shep as if he is the only thing left in the world.
(c) Runs inside and locks the door.
(d) Tells Muncie everything about Ezra.
4. What makes Nyle anger that she runs back to the house?
(a) Thinking about the government's lies.
(b) Seeing a dead squirrel with radiation boils.
(c) Thinking about her father.
(d) Seeing a little fawn that is obviously suffering from radiation poisoning.
5. What does Nyle like?
(a) The two of them holding hands.
(b) The smell of green wood burning.
(c) The crispness of the air.
(d) The smell of hay burning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is the farm safe to inhabit?
2. What happens when the girls accidentally rile Ripley?
3. What does she do after sitting down?
4. Why does Ezra command Nyle to close the curtain?
5. Why does Ezra start writing?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)