|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Municie tell Nyle?
(a) That Nyle is brave to stand up to Powers.
(b) That if hanging out with her gets Nyle into trouble then Nyle does not need to do it.
(c) That the sheep wasn't harmed as badly as they first thought.
(d) That she should not put up with Powers.
2. What does Nyle do after shrugging off her uneasy feeling?
(a) Feeds her pony.
(b) Goes and milks the cow.
(c) Goes and sews up the sheep's wounds.
(d) Continues to bring in the firewood.
3. What is different about Muncie?
(a) She is physically deformed.
(b) She is behind her class group by three years.
(c) She is Chinese.
(d) She is a genius.
4. What does Mrs. Haskins assign the students to write?
(a) A letter to their congressional representatives and senators.
(b) A letter to their best friend and talk about their fears.
(c) A letter to their friends or families out of town telling them about the accident.
(d) A personal story about the accident.
5. Who is Tyrus?
(a) A stray dog.
(b) The mail carrier.
(c) The paper boy.
(d) A stray cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Nyle when she goes to give Ezra a lesson on sheep farming?
2. What does Ezra decide about his life?
3. For what does Ezra thank Nyle?
4. What do the teens teach the puppy?
5. Why does Nyle allow the strain in her and Muncie's friendship to continue?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)