|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Munice interpret Nyla's reluctance to talk?
(a) That Nyla is not feeling well.
(b) That Nyla has a secret.
(c) That Nyla doesn't like talking through her mask.
(d) That Nyla is taking what Ripley said seriously.
2. What does Nyle decide to add to the farm?
(a) A new ram.
(b) A guard dog.
(c) A horse to replace the pony Mr. Harris bought for Muncie.
(d) A new feeding trough.
3. Why does Ezra command Nyle to close the curtain?
(a) The glare makes it hard to read.
(b) He does not command that.
(c) The clouds gathering are too depressing.
(d) The fire department sirens sound.
4. What does Ezra ask about the puppy?
(a) Where it is hidden.
(b) Why it is outside.
(c) Who did Nyle give it to.
(d) What Nyle named it.
5. What does Ezra ask that Nyla does not know?
(a) That Nyla not read to him anymore.
(b) That he be allowed to die.
(c) That Nyla not visit him anymore.
(d) That the curtins to his bedroom remain drawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ezra do when he sees the new puppy Nyle gets him?
2. What is the only thing Ezra says to Nyle?
3. What does Nyla decide she can do to help Ezra?
4. How is it clear that Ezra has improved?
5. What does Nyla decide is one of the things she needs to do?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)