|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nyla offer to help do?
(a) Stay after school and clean chalk boards.
(b) Help Muncie card and spin the wool.
(c) Move Ezra outside for some fresh air.
(d) Teach Muncie's pony to wear a bridle.
2. What do the teens teach the puppy?
(a) To eat in one place.
(b) Nothing; it's too young to teach.
(d) To be housebroken.
3. What is not out as usual?
(a) A snack for Nyle.
(b) The log keeper.
(c) The afternoon paper.
(d) The firestriker.
4. What is different about Muncie?
(a) She is physically deformed.
(b) She is behind her class group by three years.
(c) She is Chinese.
(d) She is a genius.
5. Why does Ripley throw an ice ball at Nyle?
(a) He meant to hit Muncie but misses.
(b) He didn't know it had an icy core.
(c) For defending Muncie.
(d) He whated to show Nyle how accurate he could throw a snowball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Muncie invite Nyle to do?
2. What becomes easier for Ezra?
3. What does Nyle want to know?
4. How does the back bedroom look now?
5. Why does Nyle refuse Muncie's invitation?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)