|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nyle go onto the Powers' property?
(a) To ask Ripley something.
(b) It is bitter cold and Nyle was taking a shortcut.
(c) To make sure Tyrus is tied.
(d) To search for a sheep.
2. What do Muncie and Nyle do one day after school?
(a) Go to the movies.
(b) Ride horses.
(c) Fix fences.
(d) Visit Ezra so he can meet Muncie.
3. Who is Tyrus?
(a) The mail carrier.
(b) A stray dog.
(c) A stray cat.
(d) The paper boy.
4. What does the principal announce on the day it rains?
(a) That the air is still radioactive and not to remove their masks.
(b) That the rain will contaminate the groundwater.
(c) That the leak is contained and the air is good.
(d) That the rain will wash away any contamination.
5. What does Mr. Sobel tell the students?
(a) About zygots.
(b) That they would be doing an experiment with sulfur.
(c) That the fruit fly experiment has been canceled because the radiation killed the flies.
(d) About radioactive materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the puppy do on its second night with the sheep?
2. How does Nyle try to entice Ezra out of his room?
3. What does Nyla notice about Ezra when she enters his room?
4. What does Ezra say about the puppy?
5. What does Nyle do as Ezra walks into the kitchen?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)